- Grey Neutral Density filters compensate for bright light.
- By under-exposing the sky, they give a better relief to the surfaces and colors of landscapes and architecure.
- They are indispensable in summer, for seaside and mountain photos.
- They are available in six choices to cover every situation.
- 120 - 2X graduated neutral density filter reduces the light 1 stop
- 121 - 8X graduated neutral density filter reduces the light 3 stops.
- 121L - 2X Light starts with the same neutral density as 120, but feathers the grey almost from the color edge and more gently graduates to clear. One stop of compensation.
- 121M - 4X Medium is the same gentle graduation as 121L but with twice in dens ty. Requires 2 stops of compensation.
- 121S - 8X Soft is twice the density of 121M and the graduation extends to 3/4 of the filter. Requires 3 stops.
- 121F - 8X Full is the same as 121S except that the neutral density grey cover the entire filter. Requires 3 stops
Cokin P-Series P121M Graduated Neutral