Comes with FREE copy of Luminar 3 image enhancement software - offer expires Dec 31, 2019
Fujifilm 16mm F1.4 XF R WR Lens
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = yes
* Washington, DC = no
* Arlington, VA = yes
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
FUJINON XF 16mm F1.4 R WR, a weather-resistant, fixed focal length lens
(24mm in 35mm format equivalent) that delivers a dramatic wide field of view and
stunning image performance. The F1.4 maximum aperture in the XF16mm gives users
extraordinary image quality in low-light conditions, and pleasing bokeh-rich
macro photography with a minimum working distance of less than 6" for numerous
creative photographic possibilities.
The XF 16mm F1.4 R WR features a high-speed autofocus of 0.11 seconds, a weather- and dust-resistant structure that can work in temperatures as low as 14°F, and great portability thanks to its compact size.
The XF 16mm F1.4 R WR includes a depth-of-field scale on the focus ring that is perfect for landscape, travel and street photographers who want to calculate the distance, adjust the aperture setting, and shoot spontaneously.
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM X-Series interchangeable system cameras
- Weather-resistant design with 9 sealing points in 8 areas
- 0.11 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation
- Uses 13 elements in 11 groups, including 2 aspherical lens elements to controlspherical aberration and distortion, and 2 ED glass lens elements to reduce lateral and axial chromatic aberration
- Nano-GI coating alters the refractive index between glass and air to reduce ghosting and flare
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh
- 1/3 EV steps
- Minimum working distance of less than 6 inches
Stop size: 1/3 EV (19 stops)