Hoya 40.5mm HD3 UV Filter
Retail Store StockOnline = yes
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
Developed to exceed the sharpness needs of 50-megapixel cameras entering the market, the Hoya HD3 UV (Ultraviolet) camera filter sports a new and improved 32-layer ultra-smooth, ultra-hard, nano-coating that is 5x sharper and 800% harder than the Hoya HD2 UV. Combined with the exclusive chemically enhanced Hoya optical UV glass which is 4x harder than traditional optical glass the new Hoya HD3UV protecting your lens from blowing sand, freezing temps and driving rain, living up to being the NEW "Toughest Filter on the Planet".
- NEW 800% harder ultra-smooth nano-coating is scratch resistant and easier to clean and maintain
- NEW 32-layer proprietary coating system reduces reflections, flares and ghosting
- Chemically enhanced optical glass is 4X stronger than competitor's
- NEW coating technology yields 99.7% light transmission, and is scratch and stain resistant, water and oil repellent
- Ultra thin frame for use with wide-angle lenses results in no vignetting
- One-piece frame, glass mounted with high pressure press technology ensures filter will never come apart
- Exclusive Chemically Hardened UV Optical glass, 4x stronger than normal optical glass