Peak Design Capture Camera Clip (V2) with Standard Plate
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
The new ergonomically redesigned, ultra-light Capture® Camera Clip is a camera holstering solution for all photographers, with an attractive price to match. Carry your camera on any backpack strap, belt or bag. Aluminum & glass-reinforced nylon construction.
- Holds any camera: Full-frame DSLR, Crop-sensor DSLR, compact mirrorless or point-and-shoot. Mount GoPro cameras with the POV Kit (sold separately).
- Strong enough for any physical activity: Quick-release lock withstands over 200 lbs. of force.
- Works with tripods: The standard quick release plate works with most ARCA-type tripod heads.
- Attaches to any strap or belt: Works with straps up to 3 inches (7.6 cm) wide and 0.5 inches (1.3 cm) thick.
- Change lenses with ease: Your camera locks into Capture in 4 directions, allowing fast lens changing.
- Button safety lock: Twist the quick-release button to prevent theft and accidental drops.
- Plate lock: Rigidly secures the quick-release plate in the clip for stabilization while taking POV video.
- Ultralight, ultra-durable: Weatherproof powdercoated aluminum construction with glass-filled nylon backplate.
- Lifetime guarantee from Peak Design