• Until recent years, archival film storage had been associated, at least
in the public mind, with museums, government agencies, libraries, or other
institutions concerned with the preservation of photographic records;
however, other users of photographic film, such as commercial photographers,
printing houses, publishers, and schools, have long been concerned with how
best to ensure permanence of their irreplaceable photography.
• A sophisticated generation of amateur photographers who observed how time, humidity and casual storage damaged valuable slides and prints, nowadays, have converted to using archival storage techniques. They, too, appreciate that a picture good enough to keep is good enough to keep forever.
• Exclusive thin backing coupled with high clarity provides excellent resolution when proofing without removing negatives from the preserver. No other manufactured preserver has this feature. Also, continuous seams eliminate the problem of negatives hanging up in the sleeve itself. You can literally load and unload Print File preservers easier and faster.
• The Exclusive Hanging File System is designed specifically for hanging photographic records in standard file drawers or file boxes. Simply slide the hanger into the preserver's I.D. strip, and it's ready for hanging. And you don't need to be a professional photographer to keep your negatives, prints, slides, and transparencies permanently protected. While you might not be able to maintain an optimally cool, dehumidified vault, you can be assured that careful handling and storage of film and print material, using Print File archival preservers, will help keep your film library in top quality condition for years to come.
- Holds twenty 35mm mounted transparencies, I.D. strip for each slide.
- 8 mil polypropylene.
- Dimensions: 9 3/8" Wide x 11 5/8" High.
- Fits: standard binders.