Profoto 901045 Air Remote TTL-S for Sony
Retail Store StockOnline = yes
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
Attach this small unit to your Sony camera's hot shoe to wirelessly
integrate your Profoto AirTTL Flash with your camera. In TTL Mode, you just
point and shoot and the Air Remote TTL-S will communicate with the flash to
automatically give you a perfect exposure. It is as easy as it sounds.
For more precise control, switch to Hybrid Mode. This allows you to first shoot with TTL to get a technically perfect exposure and then switch to Manual Mode with the same readings and settings and do whatever creative adjustments you feel like doing. It is a huge time saver. Plus you can leave that light meter at home! Comes with patent-pending Profoto High-speed Sync technology faster, more powerful and more consistent than any other HSS solution on the market.
- Attaches to your Sony camera's hot shoe and wirelessly merges camera and AirTTL Flash into one
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots
- Hybrid Mode allows you to switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact. A huge time saver!
- Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air
- Patent-pending Profoto HSS is fast enough to keep up with your camera and is extremely consistent
- Unbeaten operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft) and open frequency band (2.4 GHz)
- Approved for worldwide use
- USB port for firmware upgrades
High Speed Sync mode: as short as 1/8000 sec. (requires free firmware update)
Up to 330' (100m) for TTL
Micro-USB for firmware updates
Group, channel, sync, TTL/Manual, power levels, remaining remote battery power
Unit On/Off, channel selection, + power, - power, modeling light, TTL/Manual mode, head selection, first or rear curtain sync, A group, B group, C group, test