Promaster 2440 62mm Digital HGX Circular Polarizing Filter
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = no
* Washington, DC = yes
* Arlington, VA = no
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
The PROMASTER Digital HGX Circular Polarizing filter allows you to remove
unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. It
also will enable colors to become more saturated and appear clearer, with better
contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in
blue skies and white clouds. The PROMASTER Digital HGX Polarizing filter does
not affect the overall color balance of a shot.
PROMASTER Digital HGX filters are the most advanced optical filters available today for digital photography featuring:
• Next Generation Digital Anti-Reflection Multi Coating – Specially formulated to minimize internal reflections created by CCD and CMOS sensors in a digital SLR.
• REPELLAMAX™ Element Resistant Coating – This EXCLUSIVE PROMASTER coating repels moisture, fingerprints, dust, dirt, and grime to ensure the sharpest images possible
• Hardened Optical Glass – Ultra hardened optical glass resists surface scratching and stands up to the most intensive use.
• Low Profile Anti-Reflective Frame – Ultra thin low profile frame helps prevent vignetting on super wide digital format lenses. The satin-like smooth finish helps to minimize reflected light.
• Black Rimmed Glass – The outer rim of the filter glass is treated with a special black-ink.