Promaster 7267 FL190 TTL Bounce Flash for Sony
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = yes
* Washington, DC = yes
* Arlington, VA = no
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
Feature packed and ready for the demands of the most avid photographer, the PROMASTER FL190 is the tool you will want to have both indoors and out. This powerful flash can be used in the fully automatic TTL mode or in a host of other creative modes as well as acting as either a master or slave flash in a multi-flash setup.
Whatever mode you choose, the FL190 will give you complete creative control.
The PROMASTER FL190 includes:
Large Hi-Visibility LCD Panel makes it easy to see and set
the functions of your flash.
Master & Slave Modes are compatible with the camera manufacturers’ optical pulse wireless TTL systems and allow you to easily use the FL190 in a multiple flash setup.
High Power Flash. The FL190 features a guide number of 190’/58m at 100 iso.
Automatic / Manual Power Zoom provides flash coverage from 24 – 105mm (14mm when using built-in wide panel) either controlled by your camera in the automatic mode or set manually as you choose.
Full Support for ETTL/iTTL functions including Exposure Compensation, Exposure Bracketing, Rear-curtain Sync, Exposure Lock, Aperture Imaging Flash Preview (Canon only), and more. (Subject to functions supported by your camera.)
Fast Recycle Time of only .5~5 seconds with AA batteries.
External Power Pack Support. The FL190 includes a socket for an external power pack for greater flash capacity and faster recycling.
PC Sync Port allows the use of wired PC cords to trigger the flash.
Sound Prompt System provides audible alerts for more convenience when shooting, especially in remote situations. (Default setting is OFF. Enable this function in the custom settings menu.)
Power Save Mode conserves your battery power. Duration can be set in the Custom Settings Menu.
Function Memory automatically saves your last flash setup when you manually power off the flash or the flash goes to sleep in the power save mode.
Advanced options setting allows you to set a variety of default modes for your flash to match your shooting preferences.
- Type: On-Camera Electronic Flash
- Guide No.: 190’ / 58m (at 105mm focal length, 100 ISO)
- Flash coverage: 24 - 105mm (14mm with wide panel) Auto/Manual Zoom
- Exposure control system: ETTL, Manual flash, frequency flash
- Locking Bounce Swivel Flash Head:
- Bounce Position - 0º, 45 º, 60 º, 75 º, 90 º
- Swivel - 0 º - 180 º Left and Right
- Flash Exposure Compensation: Manual, FEB: ±6 stops in 1/3-stop increments
- Multi flash: 1 - 199 Hz
- Rear-curtain Sync: Yes
- Flash exposure Confirmation: Yes
- Recycling time: Approx. 0.1 - 5 sec.
- Wireless TTL Flash: Optical pulse. 4 Channels, 3 Groups
- Custom Flash Modes: 16 user selectable settings
- Power Source: Four size-AA alkaline batteries or lithium batteries; Optional External Power Supply
- Power Save Mode: User selectable duration
- Dimensions: 7 ½ x 2 15/16 x 1 15/16'' / 190 x 75 x 49 mm
- Weight: 13.1 oz. / 370 g