Saramonic UwMic9 2-Person Camera-Mount
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = yes
* Washington, DC = no
* Arlington, VA = yes
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
The Saramonic RX9+TX9+TX9 UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
provides stable, interference free audio in portable, compact and low
cost package. This system is a perfect fit for DSLR videography, field
recording and interviews, broadcast TV, ENG, providing dependable audio
broadcasting and recording. The system includes a camera-mountable,
wireless receiver, 2 wireless body-pack transmitters and 2 clip-on
• Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
• 2x Wireless transmitters with lavalier microphone
• UHF Frequency Range: 514 MHz - 596 MHz; 96 selectable channels in 2 groups
• Operating Range: Over 330-feet (100m) in open areas or 200-feet (60m) with obstacles
• Easy-to-read LCD displays
The Saramonic UwMic9-RX9 is a camera-mountable integrated wireless receiver. It features a wide switching RF bandwidth, an easy-to-read LCD display and infrared synchronization between transmitter and receiver. Equipped with an auto-scan function, the RX9 can automatically search for an available transmission frequency. The headphone jack enables real-time monitoring or the receiver via headphones, especially useful for cameras that lack a monitor output.
This compact transmitter employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and a BMP-type mic input. The RF power output can be switched among high, middle and low.
- Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
- 2x Wireless transmitters with lavalier microphone
- UHF Frequency Range: 514 MHz - 596 MHz; 96 selectable channels in 2 groups
- Operating Range: Over 330-feet (100m) in open areas or 200-feet (60m) with obstacles
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
200' (60.96m) with obstacles