Savage 19" Luminous Pro Ringlight Plus
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = yes
* Washington, DC = yes
* Arlington, VA = yes
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
The Savage Luminous Pro 19" Ringlight Plus is a versatile light source,
great for both photography and video applications. Whether you need a smooth
on-axis fill light or want to achieve the perfect catch light in your
model's eyes, this low-heat, noiseless LED light will fulfill your needs.
The soft, even light characteristics make it ideal for glamour shots and key
light applications, smoothing out skin imperfections and enhancing the
overall look of your model's skin tone. The color temperature of the light
can be adjusted from 3200K to 5500K and anywhere in between and power level
from 10% to 100%.
The diffused front makes close-in shots easier on the subject's eyes. A large rear LCD display allows for easy adjustments of power and color temperature. The included remote control accessory allows the user to control the light settings from anywhere on set, which is especially useful for users operating the light from the front, for vlogging or self-portraits.
Savage Luminous Pro Features
- 480 Daylight balanced, cool-running LED chips
- Measures 19" diameter with 13" inner opening
- CRI: 95
- 5300 Lumens at 1m at 4300K
- 4300 Lumens at 1m at 3200K
- 3600 Lumens at 1m at 5500K
- Adjustable color temperature
- Shoe mount and metal ball head with removable shoe for camera mounting
- Includes a padded carry bag
- Even, flicker-free light
- 75 minutes of run time at full power (5500K, 3200K) with included batteries
- Dual voltage power supply (110-240v input-14.5v output)
- Rear LCD readout indicates power level, Kelvin temperature, battery level, group and channel settings
- Remote control for On/Off, power level, channel selection, group selection and color temperature levels