Think Tank Hydrophobia D 70-200 V3.0 Rain Cover
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = yes
* Washington, DC = no
* Arlington, VA = yes
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
Designed specifically for DSLR cameras with 70-200mm f/2.8 lens.
Hydrophobia rain covers are highest quality and most protective rain cover on the market. Constructed with durable 3-layer material and seam-sealed, your gear is extremely well protected from downpour or dusty conditions.
Note: Separate eyepiece required.
- 3-layer material for superior durability
- Seam-sealed for maximum protection in downpour or dusty conditions
- Eyepiece allows full access to viewfinder while protecting your camera (eyepiece required for proper use-sold separately)
- Oversize window to view your LCD and controls
- Ability to get your hands directly on the camera through two cinchable sleeves gives you easy access to all your camera functions
- Integrated waterproof shoulder strap (excluding 300-600) allows the camera to be worn on the shoulder while cover is attached. Can be replaced with your favorite strap if desired.
- Mountable to tripod or monopod
- Eyepiece flap folds into a visor or, when not in use, shields viewfinder from rain or dust
- DWR coating for an extra layer of protection
- An eyepiece pocket is built into the bottom of the Hydrophobia rain cover (eyepiece sold separately)
- Rainproof front element cover is included for additional protection
- Non-slip, adjustable strap attaches directly to the lens hood
- Camera strap can be secured inside the cover
- Carrying pouch included for transportation and storage
Compatible with ALL Nikon, Canon DSLRs and SOME Sony and Olympus DSLR camera bodies
Polyurethane seam tape
Weather resistant zippers
Antique plated metal hardware
High-density shock cord
3-ply bonded nylon thread