In The Box:
- Canon EF 11-24mm F4L USM Lens
- Lens CAP 11-24
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Lens Case LP1424
To experience the ultimate in wide-angle photography, the EF 11-24mm f/4L USM brings L-series construction and optics to the widest zoom lens Canon has ever made. With an expansive wide-angle range of 11-24mm, this is an ideal lens for landscapes, interior shots, and unique perspectives on subjects close and far. Its new optical design features Super UD and UD lenses that correct chromatic aberration.
Four aspheric lens elements help to minimize distortion from the center of the image to the periphery and throughout the zoom range. A Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) significantly reduce flare and ghosting, while a 9-blade circular aperture diaphragm creates beautiful, blurred backgrounds. For silent and fast AF, it features a rear focus system and ring USM, and can be manually focused even when in AF mode.
It has a minimum focusing distance of 11 in./0.28m (extreme telephoto) for admirable performance and results even when shooting in tight spaces.
• Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
• Minimum focusing distance of 11 in./0.28m (at 24mm) is ideal for shooting in tight spaces.
• Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
• Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
|Angle of View||126° 5' - 84°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" (28cm)|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 4.3 x 5.2" (109.22 x 132.08mm)|
|Weight||2.6 lb (1.18 kg)|