In The Box:
- PowerShot N2 Camera Body
- Wrist Strap WS-800
- Battery Pack NB-9L
- Compact Power Adapter CA-DC30
- Interface Cable IFC-400PCU
Diminutive digital camera is a social network butterfly
The Canon PowerShot N2 is a tiny 16MP snapshooter-friendly digital camera with a nearly-square body that folds out via a flip-up 2.8-inch touch panel LCD monitor. Designed for the social networking generation, the N2 has built-in Wi-Fi that lets you quickly share images via Android or iOS mobile devices. (NFC is also available for Android only.)
All of the camera's features are accessed via the touch-screen, which can be turned to face the photographer for selfies via self-portrait mode. But unlike most smart phone cameras, the N2 can zoom; it has an 8x optical zoom that starts at 28mm, and has an optical image stabilizer with 8 IS modes. The camera packs a Creative Shot mode that uses composition, color and lighting from the original image to create unique, artistic images.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: allows wireless transferring of images and video to compatible mobile devices, select social networking sites, a Wi-Fi-enabled computer, and lets you remotely shoot using your smartphone or tablet
- For easier Wi-Fi connectivity, built-in NFC(Near Field Communication): allows quick and simple pairing to a compatible Android device
- Convenient Mobile Device Connect Button: allows you to connect to your compatible Android or iOS device for quick and easy sharing.
- Selfie-ready multi-angle capacitive 2.8" touch panel LCD: makes using the new Self Portrait Modesimple and fun, and provides a sharp, clear display and easy operation and sharing.
- Creative Shot mode: uses composition, color and lighting from your original image to create uniqueimages with an artistic flair. Advanced movie shooting feature automatically combines super slow motion movie and quick motion movie with various filters and creates fantastic movies.
- Unique symmetrical design: is optimized to help users shoot horizontally or vertically, ideal for new Self Portrait mode.
- Advanced all-around lens shutter release and zoom ring: offer users an easy-to-use and creative way to capture photos.
- 8x Optical Zoom: and 28mm Wide-Angle lens with Optical Image Stabilizer for excellent image quality.
- 16.1 Megapixel: High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with the DIGIC 6 Image Processor creates the Canon HS SYSTEM, which helps provide excellent low-light performance. Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video.
|Megapixels (Effective)||16.1 megapixels|
|Megapixels (Total)||16.8 megapixels|
|Image Sensor Size||1/2.3"|
|Image Sensor Type||High Sensitivity CMOS|
|Image Resolution||Up to 4608 x 3456|
|Lens Focal Length||35mm equivalent 28-224mm|
|Lens Features||8x with 28mm Wide-angle lens|
|Aperture Range||f/3.0 - f/5.9|
|Focus Range||0.4in. - infinity (Wide), 3.3ft. - infinity (Telephoto)|
|ISO Equivalent||AUTO, ISO100-ISO3200|
|LCD Screen Features||2.8", Color, TFT-LCD with 461,000 dots resolution, Wide viewing angle|
|File Formats||JPEG, MP4 (Image data: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264; Audio data: MPEG-4 AAC-LC (Stereo))|
|Compatible Memory Formats||microSD, microSDHC and microSDXC Memory Card|
|Flash Modes||Auto, On, Off|
|Flash Range (Expressed in inches/feet, f||1.6-5.6ft.(Wide)|
|Interface||Hi-Speed USB ; DIGITAL(mini-B jack)|
|Exposure Control||Programmed AE|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, ISO100 - ISO3200|
|Light Metering Method||Evaluative, Center-weighted average, Spot|
|Exposure Compensation||(Still Images) ±2 stops in 1/3?stop increments|
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Day Light, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Fluorescent H|
|Scene Modes||P, Hybrid Auto, Auto, Creative Shot, Self Portrait, Low Light, Movie,|
|Self-Timer||Off, 2 sec., 10 sec.|
|Burst Mode||Yes (Approx. 2.7 fps)|
|Low-Light / High Sensativity||Canon HS SYSTEM|
|Orientation Sensor||Auto Image Rotation|
|Software Included||Available on Canon's website|
|Special Effects||Creative Shot, Fish-eye Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Soft Focus, Monochrome|