In The Box:
- Nikon 1 Nikkor 70-300mm Lens
- LF-N1000 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-N110 Bayonet Hood
- LC-N62 62mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
Now you can bring super telephoto capabilities to your Nikon 1 system with the compact, lightweight 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 lens. Open an exciting new world of shooting opportunities nature and wildlife, professional sports, concerts, performances and much more.
With a zoom range equivalent of 189mm-810mm (35mm format) and advanced Nikon lens technologies like Super ED glass and Nano Crystal Coat, the 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 packs the zoom power and outstanding performance of a massive D-SLR lens into a compact, lightweight 1 NIKKOR package.
- A super-telephoto zoom lens covering the 70-300mm range of focal lengths (anglesof view equivalent to 189-810mm in 35mm  format). This allows users to fillthe frame with faraway action or give images a busy, compressed look. It also enables shallow depth-of-field that makes subjects stand out from backgrounds.
- Adoption of a retractable barrel mechanism makes the lens the world's smallest and lightest in its class. This makes the lens highly portable and easy to handle despite being a super-telephoto zoom lens.
- The lens is equipped with a vibration reduction (VR) mechanism that effectively reduces the effects of camera shake equivalent to a 4.0-stop increase in shutterspeed at the maximum telephoto position and 4.5 stops at the maximum wide-angle position.
- It is the first 1 NIKKOR lens equipped with a focus limit switch, which enables high-speed AF and decreases the amount of time required to focus on distant subjects by restricting focus distance to greater distances.
- It is the first 1 NIKKOR lens for which Super ED glass, which markedly reduces axial chromatic aberration, has been adopted.
- Nano Crystal Coat, which effectively reduces ghost and flare, has also been adopted.
- It is equipped with M/A (autofocus with manual override) mode, which enables manual focusing by rotating the focus ring for intuitive fine adjustment of focus while autofocus is operating. This enables smooth recording of movies.
- Utilization of Nikon's exclusive linear voice coil motor (VCM) for autofocus drive enables very fast and precise autofocusing and smoother acquisition of theintended subject with phase-detection AF built into Nikon 1 cameras.
- Shooting similar to that of basic telephoto macro photography is made possible with a maximum reproduction ratio of approximately 0.41x (equivalent in 35mm format).
- Just as with all 1 NIKKOR lenses, the 1 NIKKOR VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 is designedto be quiet. When used with the quiet electronic shutter built into Nikon 1 cameras, operation is nearly silent.
|Mount Type||Nikon 1|
|F stop range||4.5 - 16|
|Maximum Angle of View||3° 13"|
|Construction||10 Groups / 16 Elements|
|Optical Conversion Factor||2.7x|
|VR (Vibration Reduction)||Yes|
|Diaphram Blades||7 (rounded diaphram opening)|
|Ed Glass Elemenst||1|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Length)||2.8 in. (73 mm) x 4.2 in. (108 mm)|
|Weight||(Approx.) 19.4 oz. (550 g)|