Nikon 20mm f1.8 G Nikkor AF-S ED Lens
Regular Price: $796.95 - Instant Rebate: $80.00 = $716.95
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
In The Box:
- HB-72 Bayonet Lens Hood
- LC-77 Snap-on Front Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-1015 Semi-Soft Lens Case
The AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED is a fast, ultra wide-angle 20mm fixed focal length lens with a maximum aperture of f/1.8.
Adoption of Nano Crystal Coat suppresses the generation of flare and ghost, and the latest optical design technologies achieve superior rendering capabilities that ensure excellent resolution and minimal chromatic aberration. Compact and lightweight, the lens is extremely portable.
In addition, its ultra-wide angle of view and fast aperture enable photographic expression that makes the most of blur characteristics. It is the optimal lens for achieving dynamic expression of nature's majesty and cityscapes, as well as for portraying the overwhelming presence of colossal structures.
The AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED allows users to capture photos that preserve the sense of incredible scale felt when looking directly at a subject or scene. By adding the AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED to its lineup of fast, f/1.8, fixed focal length NIKKOR photographic lenses, Nikon is responding to a variety of ever-expanding needs with regard to photographic expression from the ultra wide-angle to mid-telephoto range
AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED Primary Features
- Design based on the latest optical technologies achieves superior point image reproduction characteristics and minimal chromatic aberration
- The ultra wide-angle 20mm focal length achieves rendering that reproduces the entire space visible to the naked eye, and enables photographic expression that harnesses perspective from a variety of angles
- Shallow depth-of-field possible only with a maximum aperture of f/1.8 for smooth and beautiful blur characteristics that render subjects more impressively
- Two aspherical lens elements, two ED lens elements, and Nano Crystal Coat adopted
- Compact and lightweight for superior portability that makes the lens easy to take anywhere
- Close-up photography is also possible with a closest focusing distance of 20 cm
|F stop range||Maximum Aperture: f/1.8
Minimum F stop: 16
|Angle of view||FX Fortmat 94° / DX Format 74°|
|Construction||13 elements in 11 groups|
|Compatible Format(s)||FX / DX|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.66 ft. (0.2m)|
|Nano Crystal Coat||Yes|
|ED Glass Elements||2|
|Super Integrated Coating||Yes|
|AF-S (Silent Wave Motor)||Yes|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Length)||3.2 in. (82.5 mm) x 3.1 in. (80.5 mm)
Based on CIPA Guidelines
|Weight||Approx. 12.6 oz.|
If you own this product, please write a review for it. The Review should be helpful to other Shoppers and reflect your own experience with this product.