- Variable contrast black and white photographic paper
- This product replaces MULTIGRADE IV FB FIBER.
- 255g/m2 fibre based paper
- Improved maximum density (Dmax)
- Faster speed (shorter exposure time)
- Uniform grade separation
ILFORD MULTIGRADE FB CLASSIC has been designed for the creative printer wanting neutral image colour, great clarity and a good response to toners. This is a premium quality, variable contrast, black and white photographic paper, coated onto a 255g/m2 fibre base.
• MULTIGRADE FB CLASSIC has a white base tint and prints made on the paper have rich blacks, deliver excellent tonal rendition and overall print appearance. In addition to producing the superb quality you have come to expect from ILFORD photographic papers, you will find that this product is versatile, easy to work with in the darkroom and well suited to toning applications, particularly on theglossy surface.
• MULTIGRADE FB CLASSIC is a fast exposure darkroom paper. The product has a shortinduction time of around 20 seconds for image appearance during processing; there is a closer speed relationship between grades; more uniform grade separation; sharp images; an extended low contrast at soft filtrations (00 end);a 50% reduction in wash times to save on water; whilst retaining all the handling and filtration during processing that you have come to expect from traditional MULTIGRADE FB papers.
• It is also suitable for use in all
types of darkroom enlargers. It is compatible with most safelights designed for
black and white papers with a cut off no lower than 580nm. It is also fully
compatible with the ILFORD chemistry range as well as the ILFORD optimum
permanence wash sequence.