Sony 50mm F2.8 Macro FE Lens
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = yes
* Washington, DC = no
* Arlington, VA = no
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
- Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens
- ALC-F55S 55mm Front Lens Cap
- R1EM Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Sony 1 Year Warranty
Ideal for everyday photography, this 50mm macro lens features an F2.8 maximum aperture that offers outstanding image quality and bokeh, while its 1:1 macro capability allows the photographer to get sharp close-up shots of their subject. Additionally, its comprehensive range of controls including focus-mode switch, focus-range limiter and focus-hold button ensure an effortless shooting experience for a wide range of users.
The lens offers a 6.3 inch minimum focusing distance and a wider field of view for capturing more background, compared to longer focal-length macro lenses. Weighing in at a mere 8.4 oz., it's extremely lightweight and portable, making it easy to carry around.
The new FE 50mm F2.8 Macro lens features an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass to effectively compensate for axial chromatic aberration at close focus, allowing it to create consistently sharp and high quality images. The optical and mechanical construction of the lens has less glare and ghosting, even without a lens hood. The lens is also dust and moisture resistant
- Full-frame 50mm macro lens with 1:1 magnification
- Compact and lightweight design for outstanding mobility and easy handling
- F2.8 maximum aperture and circular blade design produce creamy de-focused backgrounds
- 6.25 inch minimum focusing distance, with a working distance of less than 2 inches
- Comprehensive controls; focus-mode switch, focus-range limiter, and focus-hold button make for comfortable shooting
- ED glass effectively compensates for axial chromatic aberration at close focus
- Dust and moisture resistant design