The new ProMaster XC Series carbon fiber tripods are simply stunning in looks and functionality. With 180 degree reversible legs, you can get in and out of any photography situation, the reversible center column makes macro a snap, hang a sandbag from the center column hook for the ultimate in stability, and unscrew the padded leg of your XC Series carbon fiber tripod and to reveal its built-in carbon fiber monopod which is fantastic for sports or nature photography.
The XC328C is a 3 section tripod with 28mm, 9 layer carbon fiber legs that extends to over five and a half feet tall with the included ball head yet can be positioned for macro work easily.
- 180º folding leg design
- Spring loaded weight hook
- Built-in monopod
- Light and versatile ball head included
- Maximum Working Height: 63" / 160cm (without head)
- Minimum Working Height: 7 7/8" / 20 cm
- Folded Length: 21 5/8" / 55cm
- Maximum Load: 33 lb / 15 kg
- Tripod Weight: 3 lb 10 oz / 1.65 kg
- 28mm 9-layer Carbon Fiber Legs