Promaster 4374 Studio Boom Stand black
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = yes
* Washington, DC = yes
* Arlington, VA = yes
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
Change from a traditional, straight-up light stand to a boom stand and back again in just seconds. The top two sections of this stand's main column can become a tiltable, sliding boom arm with a long reach. A fabric, zippered weight bag with clip is included. You add the weight to it and then the boom can be properly counterbalanced. The PROMASTER 4374 Studio Boom Stand is a highly versitile tool. And it is finished in flat black to reduce the chance of glare in your shots. A bras double-sided spigot is also included for connecting your lights and other gear.
- Maximum Working Height: 13 1/2' / 4.1 m
- Maximum Boom Length: 84 1/2" / 214.6 cm
- Maximum Working Height of Main Stand not including Boom: 80" / 203.2 cm
- Minimum Working Height: 52" / 132 cm
- Folded Length: 4' / 1.2 m
- Weight: 9.25 lbs / 4.2 kg
- Leg Size: 25mm round
- Main Column Diameter: 36mm at its widest section
- Mounting Stud: Universal 5/8" with 1/4-20" male thread
- Finish: flat black