The ultimate remote tool. The ProMaster Remote Camera and Flash Trigger System works as a wireless remote trigger for your on camera or studio flash OR it can be used as a wireless remote shutter release for your camera (optional modular cord required).
These units operate on the 2.4GHZ frequency, providing for extended distance and much higher reliability than older systems. With the dual functionality, the ProMaster Remote Camera and Flash Trigger System is a must have accessory for both the avid photographer or the casual shooter.
Available in either single flash or 2 flash configurations.
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4GHz with 16 selectable channels
- Operating Distance: up to 300’ / 100meters
- Receiver includes 1/4"-20 tripod mount
- Flash Sync Speed: up to 1/250s (depending upon your cameras capability)
- Transmitter power: 1x CR2032 battery
- Receiver power: 2x AAA battery
- Functions: 1. Wired Remote Control(for DSLR camera with remote socket) 2. Wireless Remote Control(for DSLR camera with remote socket) a. Instant Shutter Release b. BULB/Continuous Shooting c. Delayed Shutter Release 3. Wireless Flash Trigger(for camera speed light or studio light)
- Weight: Transmitter: 1.1 oz. / 32g(without battery) Receiver: 1.4 oz. / 40g(without battery)
- Transmitter: 2 7/16 x 1 9/16 x 1 1/16'' / 62.6x39.2x27.1mm
- Receiver:3 1/8 x 1 1/2 x 1 5/16" / 79.9x37.8x33.2mm