The PROMASTER MACROLUME TTL is PROMASTER's award winning macro flash!
This state of the art macro flash offers advanced features and versatility not available from any other flash manufacturer. The MACROLUME features individually controlled dual flash tubes, each with a built in variable diffuser. For maximum versatility, the PROMASTER MACROLUME TTL mounts to virtually any lens using Cokin® "P" Series adapter rings. Plus the MACROLUME uses PROMASTER 5000 series flash modules for fully automated operation with most cameras available today.
With its detachable flash head, fully adjustable mounting assembly, modeling lamp and focus assist lamp, the MACROLUME makes good macro photography so easy. This is a unit that is a MUST OWN if you enjoy macro photography!
Available to fit most traditional (NON DIGITAL) cameras with flash shoe or pc connection.
- Dual left and right flash tubes offer variable illumination from either side
- Detachable ring flash head can be attached to the base distant illumination or to the lens for close-up photography
- Adjustable mounting assembly allows the flash to be set at any positiondesired for creative control
- Modeling Illuminator Lamp for easier subject positioning
- Compatible with Cokin "P" Filter Adapter and "P" Filter holder for total image control
- Autofocus Assist Illumination Lamp for faster and more accurate focusing.
- Guide Number: 35 ft. (ISO 100) for both flash tubes fired simultaneously
- Includes 49mm and 52mm Promaster Mounting Rings
- Use Cokin "P" Adapter Ring for other sizes through 77mm (sold separately)
- Requires four AA batteries (not included)