Promaster 9097 DSS6000 Studio Slave Flash
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = yes
* Washington, DC = no
* Arlington, VA = no
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
The PROMASTER DSS6000 is a powerful shoe mount studio flash with a host of advanced features. With its high guide number, it is the perfect substitute for bigger, bulkier studio strobes.
Thanks to the wide range of triggering options, it is the ideal choice for multiple flash slave setups.
• Recycle time: .5 – 8 sec
• Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.84” x 5.12” x 4.02” (72x130x102mm)
• Guide no. (ISO100/DIN21): 138’/42(m) at 85mm position
• Bounce Position: 0° / 45° / 60° / 75° / 90°
• Swivel: Left - 180°, Right - 90°
• Slave: S0 (Instant Sync) - S9 (Ignoring up to 9 flashes)
• Power Ratio: 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32
• Auto Aperture: f/2, f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8
• Sync Options: Optical Slave, Radio Remote Socket, Cable, Hot Shoe (Radio
remote device not included)
• LCD: Yes. Power Ratio, Auto Aperture, & Slave information shown on LCD
• Hot Shoe Type: Metal
• Circuitry: Advanced IGBT with Microcontroller
• External Power Source: Uses any 6v external power adapter
• Weight: 9.17 oz./260g (without batteries)
Wide Angle Diffuser, Bounce reflector, flash interconnect cable, flash stand, pouch, AC power adapter
If you own this product, please write a review for it. The Review should be helpful to other Shoppers and reflect your own experience with this product.