A sturdy shoulder support system.
The DLC DL-V11 HD-DSLR Professional Camera Video Rig Shoulder Support System is a shoulder-mount camera support made for shooting video with an HD-DSLR. The camera is mounted onto the rig via a quick release, and the extendable 15mm rail rod system allows users to add on other accessories like the included matte box and follow focus. Also featured are two padded hand grips and a tripod mounting bracket.
The matte box features top and side flaps that prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens. It can be adjusted so that different size lenses may be used, and it includes a mounting bracket for use with 15mm rod support systems.
The follow focus has a 0.8 film pitch drive gear. It can be mounted on 15mm rods on either side of the camera. This allows for left or right-handed operation. Also included is a magnetic, keyed, marking ring.
- Industry standard extendable 15mm rail rod system with durable anodized black, quick release and sliding plate
- Handgrips and shoulder pads provide comfort for low periods of shooting
- Matte box prevents unwanted stray light from entering the lens via adjustable height and with adjustable top and side flags
- Slip-free and accurate follow focus has a 0.8 film pitch drive gear and an adjustable locking system
- Follow focus can be mounted on either side of the camera for left and right-handed operation via the 15mm rods