Olympus 7-14mm F2.8 Pro ED M.Zuiko Digital Lens for Micro Four Thirds
In The Box:
- M. Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f2.8 Pro Lens
- Lens Cap LC-79
- Rear Lens Cap LR-2
- Lens Case LSC-0914
- Olympus 1 Year Warranty
Though it's amazingly light and compact, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f2.8
PRO lens is a heavy hitter in the field.
This lens is portable and weatherproof so you can take it anywhere. And with an ultra-wide angle of view and a bright f2.8 maximum aperture, you'll capture more of every scene, from sprawling daytime panoramas to electric, super-sharp night scenes.
- Compact, Lightweight, Portable, with Heavyweight Perormance: This lens is portable and weatherproof so you can take it anywhere. And with an ultra-wide angle of view and a bright f2.8 maximum aperture, you'll capture more of every scene, from sprawling daytime panoramas to electric, super-sharp night scenes.
- Pro-Level Precision: This PRO lens was built with 14 individual lens elements in 11 groups featuring 3 Super ED lenses, 1 ED lens and 2 EDA lenses work in complete harmony to reducecomatic aberration for pinpoint-sharp starscapes.
- A Lens for all Seasons: Weatherproof seals in 11 separate locations on the lens body make the M.Zuiko 7-14mm f2.8 PRO lens virtually impervious to dust and moisture.
- Macro Scope: The 7-14mm's minimum focusing distance of just under 8 inches (20cm) - 2.9 inches (7.5cm) from the front edge of the lens - allows you to move in tight on macro subjects, while the lens's ultra-wide field of view captures more of the background for added drama.
- Shoot it your way: Adjust camera settings on the fly; assign any of 27 functions to the- the L-Fn button, which is positioned right on the lens barrel for easy access.
- The Silence of the lens: Videographers and street shooters will really appreciate the 7-14mm's unique MSC(Movie-Still Compatible) mechanism, which provides swift, nearly silent autofocus operation.
35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 14-28mm
(2 Aspherical ED lenses, 1 DSA lens, 1 Aspherical lens, 3 Super ED lenses, 1 ED lens, 2 HR lenses)
35mm Equivalent Max. Image Magnification: 0.22x