Olympus OM-D E-M5 MarkII Weathersealed Kit with ED 14-150 f4.0-5.6II (Black)
The Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Weather Sealed kit is just what you need to start taking sensational pictures regardless of weather conditions. The dust-proof, splash-proof and freeze-proof E-M5 Mark II body and ultra-compact M.Zuiko 14-150mm F4-5.6 zoom lens are ready to go anywhere your travels take you. Built-in 5-axis image stabilization make sure your shots are sharp, even in the most challenging lighting conditions. Olympus’ exclusive creative features like Live Composite, Art Filters, Focus Stacking, and 40MP High Res Shot Mode offer endless creative possibilities in a small, stylish and lightweight package that will stand up to any photographic challenge. When you’re ready to up your photography game, pair an M.Zuiko Pro weather sealed lens for a new perspective and unparalleled image quality.
- Superior Image Quality
- The Olympus E-M5 Mark II uses a 16-megapixel High-Speed Live MOS Sensor offering improved performance and exceptional clarity and speed in all aspects of image capture. Olympus' TruePic VII image-processing engine improves image quality in low-light environments. The camera's sensor allows for a maximum ISO of 25,600, and the dynamic range has been expanded for more faithful color reproduction.
- 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- The ultra-sensitive 5-axis VCM (voice coil motor) employs updated gyro sensors for a full 5 exposure steps of compensation. The E-M5 Mark II delivers sharp, clear still images in low light or steady HD video when capturing movies.
- Intuitively Designed Electronic Viewfinder
- The camera's electronic viewfinder has an eye sensor to seamlessly switch the display between the tilting 3.0" touch screen OLED and the electronic viewfinder for ease-of-use. Camera setting information, such as shutter speed, is displayed at the bottom of the viewfinder so photographers can concentrate on framing shots and take full advantage of an EVF's ability to display the effects of various exposure adjustments and Art Filter effects - all without having to take the eye away from the viewfinder
- Additional Features
- Interactive, high-resolution and high-magnification electronic viewfinder. 3" touch-screen LCD monitor, with variable angle positioning. Built-in Wi-Fi for instant connectivity. Live Composite, which automatically blends multiple exposures for incredibly detailed night scenes, and compatibility with Olympus Capture camera control software, which creates a seamless interface between camera and computer for studio work.
- Weather Resistance
- The magnesium alloy body is sealed to help protect against dust and liquid. The camera can operate in cold-weather conditions down to 14°F.
- Designed as a one-lens solution, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens from Olympus is an extremely versatile all-in-one zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Providing a 28-300mm equivalent focal length range, this lens spans a wide-angle to telephoto reach to suit photographing in nearly any situation. Despite its reach, the lens still remains compact for easy portability, and it utilizes a sophisticated optical design, comprised of various aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index glass elements, to reduce aberrations and distortion for high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A ZERO coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, this 14-150mm lens also sports a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) AF system that is quick and quiet, and has a weather-resistant construction to suit working in inclement weather conditions.