Photo Sport BP 200 II AW is designed to protect your photo gear in the
UltraCinch chamber and all of your journey's essentials in the open space.
• Keep your camera gear secure and in place while you hike, bike, climb, snowboard or run. Lowepro new UltraCinch design features a custom pull-tab to cinch and tighten photo gear space in one swift action for bounce-free protection.
• Feel good as you move with your pack; the ActivZone harness is built to provide targeted comfort for active shooters.
• Protect your gear from the elements. A built-in All Weather AW Cover safeguards photo and personal gear from rain, snow, dust and sand.
• A roomy, top loading compartment is built to store a day's worth of creature comforts.
• Multiple attachment points allow you to secure extra gear to the pack, such as a tripod or trekking poles.
• The front pocket accommodates a bike helmet, light jacket, gloves, etc.
• A stabilizing waist strap includes two zippered side pockets for quick grab items.
• Get extra comfort and a custom fit with padded waist belt and adjustable shoulder straps and sternum strap.
• Keep hydrated with a 2-liter Camelbak or Platypus reservoir (not included) placed in the dedicated hydration pocket. It includes quick-release buckles and internal routing for easy access.
• Lightweight and resilient tech fabrics include ultra-tear-strength coating for high performance.
Two Passions. One Pack
Your passion for photography and outdoor adventure demand lightweight protection, active comfort and fast access to your gear. The Photo Sport combines your passions into one high-performance pack.
Technology you Demand
When moving fast, your camera gear can't be loose and unsecured. UltraCinch allows you to tighten the space around your gear while the ActivZone suspension holds the bag snugly to your body
Support your Active Life
Run, hike, bike, trek, board or climb, no matter your calling, the super-light Photo Sport II is designed to deliver on the move.
Explore Photo Sport II
Active Comfort for Active Sports
Padded and adjustable in all the right places, the ActivZone harness system makes the Photo Sport feel like a part of your body while hiking, biking, running or climbing.
Hydration on the Go
Keep hydrated with a dedicated space for a 2 liter Camelbak or Platypus reservoir (not included). Quick-release buckles and routing for the mouthpiece ensure ease of use on the trail.
Space for your Active Life
Four compartments ensure you have room for personal gear beyond the camera compartment. Pack the top-loading main compartment, zippered top pocket, front expansion pocket and side pocket for your gear and activity.
Attach Equipment with Ease
Multiple attachment points and gear loops let you easily attach equipment (such as trekking poles or a small tripod) to the outside of the Photo Sport.
Ultra-Secure + Fast Access
Their updated UltraCinch design features a single pull-tab which tightens the padded photo compartment around your camera, yet allows quick access when you need it.
Convenience at your Fingertips
The stabilizing waist belt also includes zippered side pockets for quick-grab items while in use.
Two Levels of Weather Protection
Super lightweight N100 nylon with UTS coating provides the first level of weather protection. For added protection in heavy weather, deploy the attached All Weather AW Coverer.
Ready for Nature's Best
Weather resistant, high-tech materials mean you don't have to stop because of a little rain. For more serious weather, deploy the All Weather AW Cover for superior protection.
- Keep your camera gear secure and in place while you're in motion. Our new UltraCinch design (think 2.0) features a custom pull-tab to cinch and tighten photo gear space in one swift action.
- Feel good as you run, hike, bike, climb, board or trek with the ActivZone harness built to provide targeted comfort for active shooters.
- Lighten up! The next-generation pack build offers overall lighter weight for easy carry and true portability when engaged in aerobic sports or activities.
- A built-in All Weather AW Cover provides protection from the elements when needed.
N210D HD Oxford nylon
Flash, adapter or extra lens
2-liter hydration reservoir (not included)
Extra gear such as: bike helmet, jacket, snacks, sunglasses, compact tripod, etc.
Exterior: 9.6 x 7.7 x 20.5" / 24.38 x 19.56 x 52.07cm