Comes with FREE copy of Luminar 3
image enhancement software - offer expires Dec 31, 2019
Comes with FREE copy of Luminar 3
Fujifilm 10-24mm F4 R XF OIS Fujinon Lens
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = yes
* Washington, DC = yes
* Arlington, VA = yes
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
The new FUJINON XF lens is a 2.4x zoom lens — equivalent to 15-36mm in 35mm format. Its ultra wide to standard focal length capabilities make it the perfect choice for shooting dynamic, high impact landscapes images with maximum detail from the foreground to the far distance. It also comes into its own when shooting interiors, making small rooms look more impressive, while the maximum F4.0 aperture that is available throughout the zoom range, enables handheld shooting even in low light conditions.
Fujifilm’s introduction of the FUJINON XF10-24mmF4 R OIS means its X mount series can now boast (in 35mm equivalent) focal length options ranging from 15mm to 350mm.
- Newly designed optical system with 4 high-precision aspherical lenses and 3 extra low dispersion glass lenses which maximize performance of the X-Trans sensor.
- A powerful Optical Image Stabilization function which boosts the ability to work handheld when shooting in low light.
- Ghosting is minimized by Fujifilm’s unique HT-EBC multi-layer coating that is applied to all sides of FUJINON lenses.
- An additional newly developed coating has been added to the reverse side of the front lens in the XF10-24mm lens composition to further reduce the ghosting that typically occurs when using deep concave lenses.
- Enhanced resolving power at all apertures when used in-conjunction with an X-series camera that incorporates a Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO) function.
- Seven-blade aperture diaphragm that helps to create smooth and round bokeh effects.
- The ability to shoot at an aperture of F4.0 from the lens’ ultra-wide 15mm focal length to its longest at 36mm.
- A minimum working distance of 24cm means that with macro photography you can capture both the small foreground detail and the wider surroundings to give your subject greater context.
- Its high-speed AF is achieved via its inner focusing system which drives smaller lenses in the middle or rear lens groups without moving the larger lenses in the front lens groups
- Thanks to light weight internal lenses and the addition of a stepping motor, the XF10-24mm lens is also very quiet to use.
- With its precision-made, responsive, and finely-tuned metal aperture and focus rings, you are ensured a superb handling experience.
- Focal length: 10-24mm (15-36mm equivalent)
- 14 lens elements in 10 groups
- 4 aspherical lenses, 3 lenses made of extra low dispersion glass
- HT-EBC multi-layer coating to reduce ghosting
- Max. aperture: f/4; min. aperture: f/22
- 7 rounded aperture blades
- Min. focusing distance: 24 cm (9.45 in)
- Size (diameter x length): 78 x 87 mm (3.07 x 3.43 in)
- Weight: 410 g (0.9 lb)
If you own this product, please write a review for it. The Review should be helpful to other Shoppers and reflect your own experience with this product.