Fujifilm 16mm F1.4 XF R WR Lens
FUJINON XF 16mm F1.4 R WR, a weather-resistant, fixed focal length lens
(24mm in 35mm format equivalent) that delivers a dramatic wide field of view and
stunning image performance. The F1.4 maximum aperture in the XF16mm gives users
extraordinary image quality in low-light conditions, and pleasing bokeh-rich
macro photography with a minimum working distance of less than 6" for numerous
creative photographic possibilities.
The XF 16mm F1.4 R WR features a high-speed autofocus of 0.11 seconds, a weather- and dust-resistant structure that can work in temperatures as low as 14°F, and great portability thanks to its compact size.
The XF 16mm F1.4 R WR includes a depth-of-field scale on the focus ring that is perfect for landscape, travel and street photographers who want to calculate the distance, adjust the aperture setting, and shoot spontaneously.
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM X-Series interchangeable system cameras
- Weather-resistant design with 9 sealing points in 8 areas
- 0.11 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation
- Uses 13 elements in 11 groups, including 2 aspherical lens elements to controlspherical aberration and distortion, and 2 ED glass lens elements to reduce lateral and axial chromatic aberration
- Nano-GI coating alters the refractive index between glass and air to reduce ghosting and flare
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh
- 1/3 EV steps
- Minimum working distance of less than 6 inches
Stop size: 1/3 EV (19 stops)