Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = yes
* Washington, DC = no
* Arlington, VA = no
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
- Fujifilm XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Tripod Collar
- Cloth Wrapping
- Fujifilm 1 Year Limited Warranty
The new FUJINON XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is a weather-sealed,
superior telephoto lens that gives photographers exceptionally sharp images
with a 152-609mm equivalent in 35mm format. The high-performance XF100-400mm
F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR has an optical construction of 21 elements in 14
groups, and includes five ED lenses and one Super ED lens to help reduce
chromatic aberration that often occurs in telephoto lenses. As a result, it
delivers impressive, professional image quality.
• Uses 21 elements in 14 groups, and 5 extra-low dispersion elements and 1 super extra low dispersion elements
• Weather-sealed with 13 water and dust resistant seals at 12 points
• Included lens hood features a sliding window for accessing a polarizing filter and locking mechanism
• Compatible with the XF1.4X TC WR teleconverter (140-560mm F6.3-8 or 213-853mm in 35mm equivalent)
The XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR has been designed for handheld shooting with a 5.0-stop image stabilization system and twin linear motors for speedy autofocus that makes it perfect for shooting fast-moving subjects. The lens is also water and dust resistant and can operate in temperatures as low as 14-degrees F (-10-degrees C), making it suitable for use in a wide range of outdoor shooting conditions. A fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to repel water and dirt, adding to the toughness and functionality of the lens.