Fujifilm 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR GF Lens
Regular Price: $3,299.95 - Instant Rebate: $500.00 = $2,799.95
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = yes
* Washington, DC = no
* Arlington, VA = no
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
The GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR lens achieves exceptional image quality.
Composed of 16 lenses in 10 groups, this lens delivers unsurpassed color
reproduction, three dimensional image quality, as well as ultra-high
resolution and rich bokeh.
In addition, this telephoto lens is equipped with a powerful five-stop optical image stabilization and a new focus preset function, which allows the photographer to instantly activate focus settings previously saved in the lens memory. With a rugged, lightweight magnesium alloy lens barrel designed to be dust and weather-resistant, the GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR is capable of operating in temperatures as low as 14°F/-10°C. The front lens element has a fluorine coating designed to repel water and dirt even under tough outdoor conditions
- Ultra-high image quality achieved with16 lenses in 10 groups, 1 super ED lens and 2 ED lenses.
- Powerful five-stop optical image stabilization to maximize high image resolution.
- Silent, high-speed autofocus operation and new mechanism to fix linear motor position when turning power off or when in playback mode. Available with new GFX 50S firmware.
- Made with magnesium alloy, ensuring a robust, durable body.
- Dust and weather-resistant design capable of operating in temperatures as low as 14 Degree F/-10C.
Step Size: 1/3EV (19 steps)