Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Nikon
Regular Price: $799.00 - Instant Rebate: $130.00 = $669.00
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
The Sigma 100-400mm 5-6.3 DG HSM OS Contemporary is a state-of-the-art telephoto zoom that brings a new level of portability and quality to the super telephoto market. Touting Sigma’s Optical Stabilizer (OS), the Sigma 100-400mm 5-6.3 Contemporary is highly compact and lightweight compared to similar products on the market. A push/pull zooming function and a new Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) allow for a more responsive approach to photography while a 1:3.8 macro feature can be utilized from up close or from a further distance. Like each and every Global Vision Lens, the Sigma 100-400mm Contemporary Art is handcrafted at our single factory in Aizu, Japan and undergoes individual evaluation before leaving Sigma’s facility.
- Full Frame Lens with APS-C compatibility
- Compact size meets strong image quality
- Ideal Use: Travel photography, wildlife photography, nature photography and bird photography
- Lens Construction: 21 Elements in 15 Groups
- Angle of View (35mm): 24.4º-6.2 º
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Minimum Aperture: f22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 160 cm / 63 in
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:3.8
- Dimensions: (Diameter x Length) 86.4x182.3mm/ 3.4x7.2in
- Weight : 1160g/ 40.9oz.
If you own this product, please write a review for it. The Review should be helpful to other Shoppers and reflect your own experience with this product.