Azden WMS-PRO+i VHF Wireless Lavalier and Handheld Mic System
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = yes
* Washington, DC = yes
* Arlington, VA = no
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
In The Box:
The WMS-PRO+i VHF Wireless Lavalier and Handheld Mic System from Azden are used to capture audio. The system works with smartphones, tablets, DSLR and video cameras. It is a complete system used in various applications such as for wedding videographers, interviews, stage work and more. This system transmits on the VHF frequency band and includes an interface cable which makes it compatible with several mobile devices. The 2-channel switchable transmitter and receiver delivers clean reliable RF performance for up to 250'. It includes a lavalier and handheld mic which both attach to the same beltpack (but not simultaneously)
The wireless lavalier and handheld system features a WM-PRO beltpack transmitter, EX-413 wired electret condenser handheld mic, EX-503 omnidirectional lavalier mic and a WR-PRO camera-mount receiver. All receivers and transmitters in the PRO series are on the same 2 frequencies (169.445 and 170.245MHz) allowing them to be interchangeable. This also allows you to switch frequencies if interference is encountered on one channel. The receiver is built with a single antenna. The receiver and transmitter are both individually powered by 9V batteries, and both have a shoe mount and hook and loop fastener to attach to cameras or tripods. A 2" interface cable is included.
- Supplied interface cable for easy connection to smartphones and tablets allows you to record your audio into your iPhone 3/4/5/6, iPad (3rd generation and newer), Samsung Galaxy S 3/4/5, Galaxy Tab 3 and most Android devices
- The EX-503 features an omnidirectional polar pattern and provides a generous pick-up area at off-axis sections of the microphone
- The EX-413 omnidirectional microphone is wired with a mini-jack connector and designed to plug into the WM-PRO wireless beltpack transmitter
- 169.445 and 170.245MHz are the two frequencies offered in this wireless system
- Can be used for wireless solutions on DSLR cameras, smartphones, tablets and camcorders
- Ultra lightweight system that doesn't change the weight on the camera when mounted
|Receiver Type||Double superheterodyne|
|Sensitivity||2 mV @ S/N of 40 dB|
|Battery||1 x 9 V alkaline|
|Power Consumption||25 mA|
|Monitor Output||1 V @ 30 W, modulation frequency 1 kHz, deviation +/-7 kHz|
|Mic Output||8 mV w/10 kW load, modulation frequency 1 kHz, deviation +/-7 kHz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||3.3 x 2.4 x 0.85" (86 x 60 x 21.5 mm)|
|Weight||4.5 oz (128 g) with battery|
If you own this product, please write a review for it. The Review should be helpful to other Shoppers and reflect your own experience with this product.