In The Box:
The WLX-PRO+i VHF Wireless Lavalier Mic System from Azden is used to capture audio. The system works with smartphones, tablets, DSLR and video cameras. It is a complete system used in various applications such as for wedding videographers, interviews, stage work and more. This system transmits on the VHF frequency band and includes an interface cable which makes it compatible with several mobile devices. The 2-channel switchable transmitter and receiver delivers clean reliable RF performance for up to 250'.
The wireless lavalier system features a WM-PRO beltpack transmitter, EX-503 omnidirectional lavalier mic and the WR-PRO camera-mount receiver. All receivers and transmitters in the PRO series are on the same 2 frequencies (169.445 and 170.245MHz) allowing them to be interchangeable. The receiver is built with a single antenna. The receiver and transmitter are each individually powered by one 9V battery, and both have a shoe mount and hook and loop fastener to attach to cameras or tripods.
- Supplied interface cable for easy connection to smartphones and tablets
- The EX-503 features an omnidirectional polar pattern and provides a generous pick-up area at off-axis sections of the microphone
- 169.445 and 170.245MHz are the two frequencies offered in this wireless system
- Can be used for wireless solutions on DSLR cameras, smartphones, tablets and camcorders
- Ultra lightweight system that doesn't change the weight on the camera when mounted
|Receiver Type||Double superheterodyne|
|Sensitivity||2 mV @ S/N of 40 dB|
|Battery||1 x 9 V alkaline|
|Power Consumption||25 mA|
|Monitor Output||1 V @ 30 W, modulation frequency 1 kHz, deviation +/-7 kHz|
|Mic Output||8 mV w/10 kW load, modulation frequency 1 kHz, deviation +/-7 kHz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||3.3 x 2.4 x 0.85" (86 x 60 x 21.5 mm)|
|Weight||4.5 oz (128 g) with battery|