DJI OSMO + Plus Handheld 4K Camera
DJI's first handheld gimbal with an integrated zoom camera. It shoots sharp
12MP still photos and stable video at up to 4K. A mobile device can be mounted
on the side of the handle to display a live feed from the camera through a
high-speed Wi-Fi video link.
· 22-77mm zoom lens, 3.5x optical and 2x digital lossless zoom.*
· 4K video, 12 megapixel photos, silent recording.
· Professional 3-axis stabilization.
· Take sharper selfies with a 50cm minimum focus distance.
· Support for motion timelapse, panorama, long exposure and more.
· Compatible with a range of optional accessories. Shoot anytime, anywhere.
*Digital lossless zoom only available when shooting at 1080p.
The Osmo+ camera has a total of 7x zoom, with 3.5x optical and 2x digital lossless zoom (only available when shooting at 1080p), giving it a focal length ranging from 22mm to 77mm without sacrificing HD quality. It is similar to, but not interchangeable with, the new Zenmuse Z3 zoom camera recently launched for the Inspire 1 drone system.
- A Closer Look: Get closer to your subjects than ever before with the DJI Osmo+, a 7x zoom, consisting of 3.5x optical and 2x digital lossless zoom, gives it a focal length ranging from 22mm to 77mm without sacrificing HD quality. This gives you more control over your composition than ever before.
- Advanced Stabilization: The Osmo+ builds on the advanced stabilization technology introduced with the Osmo to keep the camera flat no matter how you move it, whether you are live streaming or shooting your first film, and has been optimized for ultimate stability during stills capture.
- Moving Selfies: A focal distance that starts from just 0.5 meters means you are perfectly in focus when shooting an action selfie. Just triple tap the trigger button to enter Selfie Mode and start shooting.
- Motion Timelapse: Osmo+ helps you record the passage of time more easily than ever. Just mark where you want the camera movement to start and end, and tap "Start" to create phenomenal moving timelapses without additional specialist equipment.
- Detailed Panorama: Take big, detailed landscape photos you will want to frame using only your smartphone and the Osmo+. Its Panorama function automatically captures and blends 9 separate photos together to create one stunning photo.
- Long Exposure: Take long exposure shots with absolute crispness and sharpness, even without a tripod. The stabilization system in the Osmo+ keeps the camera totally still so you can freehand capture long exposures.
- Powerful Camera: Shoot crisp 4K/30fps video and 1080p/120fps for slow motion video, with enhanced sound capture through the included FlexiMic or capture 12 megapixel stills in Adobe DNG RAW for more editing freedom.
- Accessorize: The Osmo+ supports a number of mounts and extensions so that you can use it in almost any situation. A Tripod lets you set the Osmo+ down for added stability or long-distance control. The Bike Mount lets you take the Osmo+ for a ride and an Extension Rod opens up a range of brand new angles.
Focal Length (35 mm Equivalent): 22-77mm
Pan: +/-320 deg.
Roll: +/-30 deg.
Operating: 32 to 104 deg. F / 0 to 40 deg. C
FHD: 1920 x 1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p
HD: 1280 x 720 24/25/30/48/50/60p
Handle: 201g / 7.09oz (Including Battery)
Photo Burst Mode: 3/5/7 shots (Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7EV bias)
Max. Capacity: 64 GB;Class 10 or UHS-1
Effective pixels: 12.40MP
(Total pixels: 12.76MP)
Pan: +/-330 deg.
Roll: - 50 deg. to +90 deg.