In The Box:
- Camera body
- Carrying strap
- 2 carrying strap release pins for detaching the carrying strap
- Battery (Leica DPDC13)
- Charger (Leica BC-DC13) with 6 adapter plugs
- USB cable
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom® (free download after registration of camera)
- Leica T app for iOS (remote control and image transfer, free download from Apple® App-Store®)
The Leica T Camera System follows its own unique principle of reduction to the essence – and complete dedication to the joy of photography.
Designed with a dynamic simplicity in collaboration with AUDI Design, the Leica T-System features Wi-Fi, touchscreen and a unique graphical user interface (GUI). The Leica T is available in silver or black anodized aluminum. All T lenses are available in black. The first two T lenses to be introduced are the Leica Vario-Elmar-T 18-56/f3.5 ASPH and the Summicron-T 23/f2 ASPH. Over 20 M lenses can be mounted on the Leica T with an M adapter.
- Minimalist Design & Easy To Use: The Leica T simplifies photography with its touchscreen and four controls. It adapts to any shooting situation and allows the user to switch between automatic and manual modes easily. The easy touse touchscreen allows the user to focus and compose a picture simply by touching the screen in any light.
- MyCamera: One of the unique feature of the Leica T is it affords the user to have different settings under MyCamera. This allows the user to program the camera according to photographic needs. To bring up a particular setting, one only to touch the screen. These settings can be changed just as easily by touching the screen.
- Brilliant Pictures: The Leica T captures sharp, brilliant pictures with high contrast and vivid color while providing fast, precise and virtually silent focusing and displaying the image in an instant. It also allows the user to switch to full HD video simply by switching on the camera and pressing the dedicated movie button.
- System-to-system compatibility: The lenses of the Leica M-System are arguably the best 35 mm lenses in the world. Thanks to the M-Adapter T, more than 20 of them can also be used with theT-System!
- Sharing in a Snap: With an integrated Wi-Fi, the Leica T allows the photographer to shoot and shares pictures and videos via e-mail, Facebook and other social networks. With its wireless transmission, the Leica T makes it possible to send pictures directly from the camera to a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- 16GB built-in memory: With a built-in memory of 16GB, the user doesn't have to worry about forgetting an SD card. The camera also features a slot for SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards.
- Remote Function: The remote function of the Leica T app allows the user to connect a smartphone or tablet to the camera wirelessly and use it as a remote electronic viewfinder for the Leica T. This allows the user to set the shutter speed, aperture and activate the shutter release remotely.
|Lens Connection||Leica T bayonet fitting with contact strip for communication between lens and cameras|
|Lens System||Leica T lenses|
|Sensor||Sensor CMOS sensor, size APS-C (23.6 x 15.7 mm) with 16.5/16.3 million pixels (total/effective), format aspect ratio 3:2|
|Picture Data File Formats||Selectable: JPG Superfine, JPG Fine, DNG + JPG Superfine, DNG + JPG Fine|
|Video Recording Format||MP4|
|Video resolution / frame rate||Selectable: 1920 x 1080 p, 30 fps or 1280 x 720 p, 30 fps|
|Storage media||16 GB internal memory; SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, multimedia cards|
|ISO range||Automatic, ISO 100 to ISO 12500|
|White balance||Automatic, presets for daylight, cloud, halogen lighting, shadow, electronic flash, two manual settings, manual color temperature setting|
|Autofocus system||Contrast based|
|Autofocus metering methods||Single point, multiple point, spot, face detection, touch AF|
|Exposure modes||Automatic program, aperture priority, shutter speed priority, manual setting, scene exposure modes: Fully automatic, sport, portrait, landscape, night portrait, snow/beach, fireworks, candlelight, sunset|
|Exposure metering||Multiple field, center weighted, spot|
|Exposure compensation||±3 EV in 1/3 EV increments|
|Automatic bracketing||Three pictures in graduations up to ±3 EV, adjustable in 1/3 EV increments|
|Shutter speed range||30 s to 1/4000 s|
|Picture series||Approx. 5 FPS, 12 pictures with constant picture frequency, then depending on memory card properties|
|Flash modes||Automatic, automatic / red eye reduction, always on, always on / red eye reduction, slow sync, slow sync / red eye reduction|
|Flash exposure compensation||±3 EV in 1/3 EV increments|
|Flash synchronization||Sync time: 1 / 180 s|
|Guide number of built-in flash||for ISO 100|
|Recovery time of built-in flash||Approx. 5 s with fully charged battery|
|Monitor||3.7" TFT LCD, 1.3 million pixels, 854 x 480 per color channel|
|Self timer||Selectable delay time 2 or 12 s|
|WLAN||Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standard (standard WLAN protocol), channel 1-11, encryption method: WiFi compatible WPA / WPA2, access method: Infrastructure operation|
|Power supply||Leica BP-DC 13 lithium ion battery, rated voltage 7.4 V, capacity 1040 mAh (based on CIPA standard); approx. 400 pictures, charging time (after total discharge); approx. 160 min|
|Connections||Micro USB port (2.0 High Speed), Leica flash interface with integrated connection for optional accessories; battery charging via USB connection with possible with max. 1A|
|Charger||Leica BC-DC13, input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, automatic reversing, Output: DC 8, 4V 0, 65A, Weight: approx. 90g, Dimensions: approx. 96 X 68 X 28 mm|
|Body||Leica unibody solid aluminum design, two removable dummy plugs for carrying strap and other accessories, ISO flash shoe with center and control contacts for connection of more optional powerful external flash units, e.g. Leica SF 26 or for attaching the optional Leica Visoflex electronic viewfinder|
|Dimensions||5.27 x 2.7 x 1.3" / 134 x 69 x 33 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 13.55 oz / 384 g with battery, 11.95 oz / 339g without batter|