ZEISS Milvus 35mm f/2 ZE Lens for Canon EF
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = yes
* Washington, DC = no
* Arlington, VA = no
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
- Zeiss 35mm f/1.4 Milvus Lens
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Zeiss Warranty
ZEISS Milvus 2/35 - Versatile reporter
The ZEISS Milvus 2/35 of the type ZEISS Distagon is a moderate wide-angle lens that is ideal for capturing all scenes in their full natural brilliance - nothing will escape its attention, even in poor light. Its compact design and fast, precise focusing make the lens particularly suitable for photojournalism.
• Distagon with 9 elements in 7 groups
• Lens made of special glass with anomalous partial dispersion
• 'Floating Elements' design
And thanks to its high performance and versatility, it is always ready for those unexpected moments.
Constantly pushing back boundaries
That is ZEISS's mission as a technology leader. Now ZEISS has developed a new family of products designed to unleash the performance of modern, high-resolution DSLR cameras: the ZEISS Milvus lenses for ZE and ZF.2 mount cameras.
From portraits and landscapes to architectural and street photogra phy, ZEISS has the right focal length and the best imaging performance for every situation. With optimum image quality, full focus control, and a cutting-edge design, you can be confident of getting your subject and its creative potential firmly in the foreground, giving unique results every time.
Outstanding image quality
• Outstanding image performance, optimized for modern, high-resolution DSLR cameras
• Excellent reflection reduction that to T* antireflective coating from ZEISS
• Excellent contrast in even the finest details
• Standardized color characteristics over all focal lengths
• Practically distortion-free
• Almost circular aperture with nine blades enables an exceptionally harmonious bokeh
• Extremely accurate manual focusing for high-precision photography thanks to easy-to-grip focus ring
• Modern and ergonomic product design
• Robust, all-metal barrel design for many years of use
• Weather and dust protection
• Comes standard with a matching lens shade
If you own this product, please write a review for it. The Review should be helpful to other Shoppers and reflect your own experience with this product.