What moves the L-758DR DigitalMaster to the head of the class?
It's the only meter that can be calibrated to read light the way your particular camera system reads light. Every camera system is unique. Optical, mechanical and imaging components all act on each other to produce slight differences in exposure and the dynamic range of the camera system. Sekonic helps you discover the differences in your camera system and use this information to control light, make better exposures and take better pictures than ever before. By running an easy calibration test using Sekonic's L-758DR, one of Sekonic's Exposure Profile Targets (purchased separately) and the available DTS V3.0 Software (Mac & Windows), you can accurately profile the characteristics of your camera's imaging system to determine its true native ISO, dynamic range and clipping points.
After processing the test data and determining exposure parameters, the resulting data is uploaded from your computer via the included USB cable to the meter, where it is stored as camera profiles. Profiling data from up to three cameras can be stored in your meter for instant recall. Knowing the dynamic range of your digital camera can help you get the best exposures possible. Using the Sekonic L-758DR Light Meter and Sekonic Exposure Target plus Free Data Transfer Software, you can profile your digital camera and lens combinations.
The result is total exposure accuracy.
- Exposure profiling store & recall
- Dynamic range store, recall and display
- Clipping points (user defined exposure limits)
- Adjustable midtone mode
- Pre-exposure warning
- Super sensitivite light sensor
- Store and recall up to three (camera or film)
- Exposure profiles
- Data Transfer Software (calculates, stores and transfers exposure data)
- 14 custom preference settings
- Four meters in one (Flash/Ambient, Incident/Reflected Spot)
- Flash/Ambient analyzing
- 1 degree Spot with digital display viewfinder
- Wireless quad triggering built-in
- Retractable lumisphere
- Weather resistant