Sekonic Litemaster Pro L-478DR-U-PX with
Retail Store StockOnline = yes
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
Sekonic's LITEMASTER PRO L-478-Series meters are the world's first touch-screen-operated light meters. They have an array of unique, must-have features for both still and motion story tellers. Their compact size is both instantly familiar and comfortable to use. A large LCD (2.7") displays ambient, flash, cine and a host of other information in a clear and understandable way. Settings are made by simply touching or sliding a finger over the screen.
The L-478 meters can be quickly calibrated to your camera using Sekonic's Data Transfer software and either Sekonic or X-Rite Brand targets or by manually inputting data to the DTS program or on the meter itself.
Keeping pace with wireless advancements, the L-478DR-U-PX comes complete with exclusive Phottix wireless triggering technology which combines light measurement with triggering as selected Channels and Groups providing amazing control in your hand. .
The L-478DR-U-PX has a radio module and antenna built into the meter. The system transmits at 2.4GHz and uses the Phottix Strato II signal protocol that can trigger channels (1-4) and groups (A,B,C,D) to fire any flash or Studio strobe connected to a Phottix Strato, Strato II, Ares II, or Atlas II receiver as well as a Phottix Mitros+ flash or an Indra 500/360TTL strobe set to Strato II receive function. When shooting, photographers can pick from various Phottix transmitters including the Strato II , Ares II , Odin or Odin II.
- Type: Digital light meter for flash and ambient light
- Radio Frequency: 2.4 GHz (Phottix Strato II)
- Receptor Element: 2 x Silicon photo diodes
- Receptor Head; Incident Light: Lumisphere convertible to flat diffuser, rotates 90° right & 180° left; Reflected Light: Optional 5° viewfinder
- Measuring Modes: Ambient Light: Aperture priority, shutter speed priority, TF priority, EV metering, HD Cine (shutter priority, FPS metering, lux or fc), Cine (FPS metering, shutter angle setting, lux or fc), illuminance (lux or fc), luminance (cd/m² or fl); Flash Light: Cord (PC sync terminal), cordless, wireless radio triggering
- Measuring Range: Ambient Light (ISO 100): Incident: -2 EV to 22.9 EV; Reflected: 3 EV to 22.9 EV; Flash Light (ISO 100): Incident: f/1.0 to f/128.9; Reflected: f/2.8 to f/128.9; Illuminance: 0.1 to 180,000 fc / 0.63 to 2,000,000 lux; Luminance: 0.29 to 290,000 fl / 1.0 to 980,000 cd/m²
- Repeat Accuracy: ±0.1 EV or less
- ISO Range: 3 to 409,600 in 1/3 steps, plus 850
- Shutter Speed: Ambient Light: 1/64,000 sec to 30 min, plus 1/200 & 1/400 sec, in 1, 1/2, and 1/3 steps; Flash Light: 1/1,000 sec to 30 min, plus 1/75, 1/80, 1/90, 1/100, 1/200, & 1/400 sec, in 1, 1/2, and 1/3 steps
- Aperture: f/0.5 to f/161.2 in 1, 1/2, and 1/3 steps
- Frame Rate; 1-1,000 fps
- Shutter Angle: 1-358°
- EV Range: -27.9 EV to 55.8 EV (only ambient light)
- Memory Function: 9 readings
- Groups: 4 groups
- Connections; 1 x PC sync terminal, 1 x Mini-USB port
- Screen: 2.7" / 6.9 cm color touchscreen LCD
- Power Source: 2 x AAA batteries (alkaline, manganese, lithium, nickel hydride, or nickel)
- Operating Temperature; 14 to 122°F / -10 to 50°C
- Storage Temperature; -4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 5.5 x 1.0" / 57 x 140 x 26 mm
- Item Weight: 4.9 oz / 140 g without batteries