Finally, a practical and effective lens cap to protect your front element from scratches, dust, rain, and other hazards.
Fits: Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS I or II USM
- The cap can be mounted on the lens while the hood is in the shooting position or in the stored position.
- The lens caps are made of black material but for illustrative purposes I have made a white cap which is easier to photograph.
- The cap is held in place with six “O” rings that create a perfect fit. The “O” rings will not mark or damage your lens.
- These lens caps are precision machined from rugged black polypropylene and can be used with or without the factory hood. Nothing touches your lens optics and the thick design will protect against damage to your front element.
- The handle allows a firm grip on the cap so that it can be easily installed.
- The handle will compress to about 3/16 of an inch for easy storage while your lens is in it’s case.