The Pro-Light Beetle-282 is a sleek, low profile on board* professional backpack designed to provide the best traveling, storage and working solutions.
Lightweight and Protective it will cater to the smallest detail of a professional's working needs.
Specially formed foam encased spring steel Spine Guard for ultimate structural protection, light yet durable RipStop fabrics & meshes, Aeriform foams, Honeycomb panels and Spider Webbing straps all join together to create a protective and light backpack.
The fantastic modularity allows you to make it even lighter by simply removing components that are not necessary for your everyday work.
The backpack opens from behind and the camera gear within is secured by a full zippered flap which also sports flat storage pockets. This flap can be fully or partially opened according to need. The main compartment will hold a large amount of gear such as 2 to 3 DSLR camera bodies with 4-6 lenses (up to 300 mm), flash and many other photo accessories; or it can hold a small HDV camcorder such as the Panasonic HMC40 with many accessories. Use the modular Aeriform Dividers to custom fit your exact gear needs and secure it all snugly in place.
Along the back panel is a full length, top access, Elasto-Guard 17" laptop pocket and thanks to the rear opening and securing gear flap, it is possible to simply open the backpack and pass it through airport security scans without removing the laptop from it’s compartment. Travel documents and personal effects can be stored in the 4 flat external pockets along the sides.
Includes items to enhance performance such as:
• Tripod sling which can be attached to either the front or the side of the backpack.
• Double-sided Elements Cover for protection in all weather and environment conditions come rain or sunshine.
• Aeriform camera strap which is light, flexible and airy and can be used individually or interconnected to the two designated loops on the backpack harness thus providing frontal carrying for your camera by using your shoulders instead of having an additional strap around your neck.
• 'Sneak-a-peek' name tag holder – discreetly located name tag pulls out when identification is required.
The Beetle-282 sports an advanced ergonomics harness system which includes:
• Gecko Harness – inimitable molded EVA foam harness straps feature 3D tapered thickness so as to provide extra cushioning where it counts, micro hatch texture secures position firmly and comfortably and shapely contour fits your body organically.
• Soft molded 3D foam back for comfort, support and ventilation
• Clinch-Clasp Sternum Strap – Aluminium clinch connection sternum strap for effortless
• Adjustable and removable waist belt will fit itself perfectly to your shape and build.
• 2 specially designed connection strap loops for the included Aeriform camera strap
• Ergonomic Photo System (EPH) – designated connection tabs to enable interconnections with other Kata products.
• Insertrolley connection for wheel along transportation, when this is in use the harness tucks out of the way and waist belt can be removed and stowed away (Insertrolley not included).
Due to constantly changing airline regulations, please check with your carrier prior to departure.
2 Tripod Straps
1 Tripod Holder
3 Large Dividers
2 Camera Straps
1 Aeriform Camera Strap
1 Detachable Waist Belt
1 Elements Cover w/ Mesh Pouch
7 Small Dividers
2 Removable Pockets
1 Clinch-Clasp Sternum strap
1 Spine Guard
|external height:||20.47 in|
|external length:||14.76 in|
|external width:||10.83 in|
|internal height:||18.90 in|
|internal length:||13.39 in|
|internal width:||6.30 in|
|weight (empty):||4.41 lbs|