Manfrotto MBAG80PN Padded Tripod Bag
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
With their new carrying systems, Manfrotto worked from the inside out to invent new contoured bag shapes that fit your kit and offer convenient ways of setting up and breaking down faster. A "space pad" that lets you shoulder carry your tripod without risking bangs and bruises, an open backpack that keeps your hands free, your tripod protected and weight to a minimum.
- The MBAG80P is padded to protect your equipment and has the following features:
- Asymmetric tapered shape allows you to store the tripod with the head attached.
- Tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower end (diameter 13cm - 5.1") and extra space is allowed for the larger volume of the head at the wider end (diameter 15cm - 5.9").
- This also means it's easier to put the tripod and head in the bag, even if the head levers and knobs are fitted and jut out slightly.
- Zip extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag.
- Again this makes it easier to get your tripod in and out of the bag, but it also means you can extract the tripod quickly from the end of the bag like an arrow from a quiver.
- Thermoform padding holds the tripod in place in the bag and protects it, especially the head, during transport.
- Serves a double purpose by protecting you from the tripod's hard edges when carrying it by your side.
If you own this product, please write a review for it. The Review should be helpful to other Shoppers and reflect your own experience with this product.