A tripod is a wonderful thing. Carrying one never has been... until now. At Manfrotto, they know more than most about the subject, so it was in their own interest as much as it was in yours to develop a complete range of carrying and transportation solutions designed around the one piece of photo or video kit that most bag manufacturers conveniently choose to ignore, your beloved tripod.
With their new carrying systems, Manfrotto worked from the inside out to invent new contoured bag shapes that fit your kit and offer convenient ways of setting up and breaking down faster.
A "space pad" that lets you shoulder carry your tripod without risking bangs and bruises, an open backpack that keeps your hands free, your tripod protected and weight to a minimum.
Whether you want a handle or strap that doesn't even have to be removed from your tripod when you set up a shoot, or whether you need a protective shell to get your kit safely through baggage hall hell, we're pleased to say we've got the solution.
With innovative technical features, prime materials and first class construction methods, the quality of all Manfrotto bags and carrying solutions is up to the high standards you expect from Manfrotto.
- Tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower end (diameter 20cm - 7.87") and extra space is allowed for the larger volume of the head at the wider end (diameter 23cm - 9").
- This also means it's easier to put the tripod and head in the bag, even if the head levers and knobs are fitted and jut out slightly.
- Zip extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag.
- Again this makes it easier to get your tripod in and out of the bag, but it also means you can extract the tripod quickly from the end of the bag like an arrow from a quiver.
- Thermoform padding holds the tripod in place in the bag and protects it, especially the head, during transport.