Wirelessly integrates your Off-Camera Flash with your Nikon camera.
Attach this small unit to your Nikon camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly integrate your Profoto Off-Camera Flash with your camera.
In TTL Mode, you just point and shoot, and the Air Remote TTL-N will communicate with the flash to automatically give you a perfect exposure. It is as easy as it sounds.
For more precise control, switch to Hybrid Mode. This allows you to first shoot with TTL to get a technically perfect exposure, and then switch to Manual Mode with the same readings and settings and do whatever creative adjustments you feel like doing. It is a huge time saver. Plus you can leave that light meter at home!
Comes with patent-pending Profoto High-speed Sync technology – faster, more powerful and more consistent than any other HSS solution on the market.
- Attaches to your Canon camera’s hot shoe and wirelessly merges camera and off-camera flash into one.
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
- Hybrid Mode allows you to switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact. A huge time saver!
- Can also be used for syncing and manually controlling any Profoto unit that is compatible with Air.
- Patent-pending Profoto HSS is fast enough to keep up with your camera, 10 times as powerful as your average speedlight, and extremely consistent.
- Unbeaten operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft) and open frequency band (2.4 GHz).
- Approved for worldwide use.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz|
|Groups||3: A, B, C|
|Range||Up to 1,000' (300 m) for normal triggering
Up to 330' (100 m) for TTL
|Connection||Foot for Nikon hot shoe
Mini-USB for firmware updates
|Power||2x AAA batteries|
|Battery Life||Up to 30 hours|
|Indicators and Controls||LCD screen display:
Group, channel, sync, TTL/Manual, power levels, remaining remote battery power
Unit On/Off, channel selection, + power, - power, modeling light, TTL/Manual mode, head selection, first or rear curtain sync, A group, B group, C group, test
|Dimensions||3.0 x 2.3 x 1.6" (76.2 x 58.42 x 40.64mm)|
|Weight||3.2 oz (90.71 g)|