The Ultimate, "loaded" Domke Bags
Our J-Series bags are designed for the ever-changing tools and demands of photography. From bigger, "faster" autofocus zooms to digital cameras, these Ballistic Nylon bags deliver a distinctive range of features while still staying true to Jim Domke's functional philosophy. J-Series bags come complete with fitted weather flaps, a special, adjustable Padded Insert System, and larger end pockets with their own separate Padded Inserts.
The J-2 ( Ballistic Nylon ) slightly smaller than the J-1 (see features below)-(similar in proportion to original F-2). Other features identical.
Ideal for: 2 camera bodies with motor drives, 4-6 lenses, flash meter film and accessories
- 14 pockets and compartments, including two large front pockets and two pen/flashlight pockets.
- Removable padded floorboard.
- Deluxe hand strap with leather grip.
- Gripper™ shoulder strap securely surrounds entire bag.
- Fitted end pocket flaps with tough hook and loop closures.
- Thumb release buckles keep pockets closed even when over-stuffed.
- Padded inserts included for interior and both end pockets.
- Rubber treads on bottom.
- Indestructible steel snaphooks and welded O-rings.
- Main compartment has padded top with zippered pocket to store filters, film and accessories.
- Adjustable closures let you “pack it” in without worry.
- Subdued labeling deters unwanted attention.
- Easily accommodates Domke's additional interchangeable inserts
- Ballistic not machine washable
- Weight: 3lbs. 8oz.