X-Rite Digital ColorChecker Passport 2
Retail Store StockBelow are the stock details for each of the District Camera retail stores.
Online = yes
* Burke, VA = yes
* Washington, DC = no
* Arlington, VA = yes
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
Combining the powerful color capabilities of the ColorChecker Passport & AdobeImaging solutions into a RAW workflow will undeniably reduce image processing time and improve quality control.
Quickly & easily capture accurate color, instantly enhance portraits & landscapes & maintain color control & consistency from capture to edit. Achieve superior color results in a fraction of the time.
ColorChecker Passport combines 3 photographic targets into one pocket size protective case that self-stands to adjust to any scene.
Creative Enhancement Target: neutralize & create your look with one-click warming & cooling white balance patches; check & evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; check & control color shifting.
industry standard 24 Patch Classic color reference target for creating DNG profiles with included camera calibration software & also for evaluating specific colors
White Balance Target:
create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent white point in a set of images, eliminating the need to correct each image later.
Camera Calibration Software Build custom DNG profiles with the ColorChecker Classic Target, the industry standard 24-patch ColorChecker. With the included ColorChecker Passport Camera Calibration Application & Lightroom® Plug-In, you can quickly & easily build DNG profiles for Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements & Adobe Camera Raw (ACR).
This advanced profilinG technology provides excellent results with just the small 24-patch ColorChecker Classic target, producing DNG profiles that work exceptionally well, even in unusual artificial light sources.
Plus, software auto-detection will locate the target automatically. Whether you are shooting with just one camera, or multiple cameras, you'll easily establish an accurate color foundation & maintain control of your colors.
· Camera calibration for RAW shooters enables greater capability to calibrate
& correct color
· Accurate color gives a consistent foundation for creative interpretation
· Minimize color differences between cameras & and lenses
· Adapt for mixed lighting
· Make color balance match across different scenes
Create Dual-Illuminant Profiles:
A very powerful feature of the software is the ability to create dual-illuminantDNG profiles. This type of profile takes into account two different light sources to create a single profile, which can be applied to an even wider variety of lighting conditions.
Dual-Illuminant profiles can be made with any two of twenty-one supported illuminants, allowing you to create a profile for just about any kind of lighting condition you may encounter. Dual-illuminant profiles allow you the freedom to move between the represented lighting conditions without switching profiles.
Portable Protective Case:
self-stands so you can adjust the targets to any scene.
- In-Camera White Balancing
- Having a consistent white point in a set of images reduces editing time because there is no need to individually adapt white points per image
- Creative Enhancements
- For creative and pleasing white balance in just one click
- Visual Color Controls
- To check and control shadow details or highlight clipping,
- Fully supports the RAW workflow
- Enables any shot in a representative lighting to be used to create a profile as well as to correct exposure, color and white balance.
- Corrections from one image can be applied to another shot taken in the same lighting, or to 1,000 shots taken in the same lighting.
- Helps maintain similar color between different cameras and lenses
- Ensures smooth workflow with minimal file handling to save time
- DNG profiling for RAW shooters
- Enables greater capability to calibrate and correct color
- Multiple targets in one
- No need to carry multiple cards
- Robust plastic case
- Protects against the elements and bending - take it everywhere!
- RAW workflow enables any shot in a representative lighting to be used to create a profile as well as to correct exposure, color and white balance (not just the first shot)
- Corrections from one image can be applied to another shot taken in the same lighting, or to 1,000 shots taken in the same lighting
If you own this product, please write a review for it. The Review should be helpful to other Shoppers and reflect your own experience with this product.