Skin 50 V2.0, Skin 75 Pop Down V2.0, Skin Strobe V2.0, Skin Body Bag, Large Travel Pouch
Set contains four essential compressible, unpadded pouches for use with any Think Tank Photo belt.
The Modular Rotation System is the choice working of professionals who shoot sports, weddings, nature or any situation where you need to stay mobile and rapid gear changes are essential. The Skin Component Set V2.0 consists of two individual lens changer pouches, a flash pouch and an accessory pouch that lock to or slide around a Think Tank Photo belt. Since the pouches are modular, the carrying system can be reconfigured to match any assignment, under any condition.
- Components are lightweight, compressible and easily collapsible. Perfect for traveling.
- Components can rotate or lock on belt
- Wide mouth opening for quick access
- "Sound Silencer" adds stealth by eliminating hook-and-loop tearing noises
- Large travel pouch included
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack (sold separately)
- 4 piece set / Think Tank Photo belt sold separately
- Skin 50 V2.0 - Sized for both wide angle and standard professional zoom lenses
- Skin 75 Pop Down V2.0 - Carries a 70 - 200 f/2.8 or 100 - 400 f/4 with the lens hood reversed or in position
- Skin Strobe V2.0 - Large enough to accommodate a 580EXII or SB900 with a diffuser attached. Pocket for extra batteries
- Skin Body Bag - Multiple use pouch that can fit a pro-sized camera body (lens not attached) with room for accessories. Can also be configured with the included dividers to carry small telephoto lenses, teleconverters, RF Transceivers or pro-size batteries.
- External Dimensions: 13.4"W x 11.6" H x 3.5" D (34 x 29.5 x 9 cm)
- Weight: 2lbs (0.9 kg)
- No Rhetoric Warranty