Vortex 1x30 StrikeFire II Red/Green Dot Sight with Cantilever Mount
The Vortex Optics 1x30 StrikeFire II Red/Green Dot Sight with cantilever
mount is an unmagnified optic designed for quick target acquisition and
tracking from dawn to dusk. The sight has a 4 MOA red/green dot with ten
brightness levels, two of which work with night vision, for easy aiming on
your target. All of the optics are also parallax free and are multi-coated
for increasing light transmission. This sight also has unlimited eye relief
for rapid target acquisition.
The sight features 1/2 MOA shot correction to put you on-target, with a 100 MOA windage and elevation adjustment range that lets you compensate for most terrain and conditions. Its housing is nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance in all weather. Built-in front and rear flip-up lens covers protect the optics when not in use and can be quickly deployed when targets present themselves. This model also includes a cantilever mount that positions the optic center 40mm above the base, providing lower 1/3 co-witness with iron sights on flat top AR-15 rifles.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission
- Red/Green Dot: Allows shooters a choice of dot color
- Single-Piece Chassis: Maximizes strength and waterproofness. Compact and lightweight
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish
- Operating Temperature: Rated from -22 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cantilever Ring Mount: Puts the optic bore center 40 mm above the base, providing lower 1/3 co-witnesswith iron sights on flat top AR-15 rifles.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Adjustable Dot Intensity: Provides ten variable illumination settings-the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible
- Battery Life: 12-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life is 300 hours at maximum brightness and 6,000 hours at minimum brightness setting