In The Box:
The red Lumix DMC-TS6 Digital Camera from Panasonic is a
compact waterproof "tough" camera with a 16MP High Sensitivity MOS sensor for
capturing still images and Full HD 1080p video. Its 4.6x Leica DC zoom lens has
a 35mm equivalent of 28-128mm, providing wide to telephoto focal lengths. Power
OIS reduces the appearance of camera shake when shooting at telephoto lengths,
or when shooting with longer shutter speeds.
A 3.0" TFT LCD screen with 460k-dot resolution provides composition and playback viewing of you images or videos. You can shoot Full HD 1080p video in AVCHD Progressive and MP4 formats at 60p and 50p. The TS6 has built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity, and when paired with the Panasonic Image App you can control some camera functions from a smart device. The camera also has built-in GPS functionality that allows for geo-tagging of your images. It is waterproof to 43' and shockproof to 6.6'.
- 16.1MP MOS Sensor
- The advanced 16.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor delivers high-speed signal output and high-sensitivity image recording, including images up to ISO 3200 in full resolution.
- LEICA DC Lens with Folded Optics Technology
- The 4.6x optical zoom lens provides 35mm focal length equivalents of 28-128mm which ranges from wide-angle to telephoto to incorporate most shooting situations. The lens features folded optics construction and anti-fog glass.
- 3.0" LCD Display
- The 3.0" screen has a near-100% field of view and incorporates the Lumix Intelligent LCD function which automatically adjusts brightness levels in 11 steps to match the ambient light conditions.
- Underwater Shots
- Advanced Underwater Mode compensates for the red tones easily lost in underwater shooting to create more natural underwater images. Additional action modes include Sports, Snow, Beach, and Snorkeling.
- Manual Exposure
- Manual exposure allows you to set the aperture to control the depth of field, and adjust the shutter speed to freeze moving subjects or create a motion blur that exaggerates the feeling of movement.
- Quad Indicator
- Specially designed for active outdoor use, this camera has GPS, a compass, altimeter, and a barometer to show and record altitude, barometric pressure, and orientation data. The barometer also indicates underwater depth.
- The camera's GPS (Global Positioning System) complies with GLONASS (Global Navigation Satellite System) to enhance detection accuracy with an increased array of satellites.
- Creative Control / Creative Retouch
- Creative Control in recording mode and Creative Retouch in playback mode give you the power to turn ordinary situations into highly expressive images. Creative Effects include: Expressive, Retro, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Dynamic Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Star Filter, and One Point Color.
- Creative Panorama
- With the Creative Panorama function, you can shoot and overlay consecutive horizontal / vertical images, and add filter effects with Creative Controls.
- Time Lapse Shooting
- Leave the camera to record of stationary observation for subjects such as flowers coming into bloom or scudding cloud. The series of consequent images can be combined in a camera to produce a timelapse video.
- Torch Light
- A built-in torch light helps record videos in dark underwater environments or in other low-light situations. The light can also function when not shooting to act as a flashlight.
|Pixels||Actual: 17.5 Megapixel
Effective: 16.1 Megapixel
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, MPO
Movies: MPEG-4 AVCHD
|Max Resolution||16.1MP: 4608 x 3456|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Image Stabilization||Optical, 5-Way|
|Lens||Leica DC Vario-Elmar
EFL: 4.9-22.8 mm (35 mm equivalent: 28-128 mm)
Aperture: f/3.3 (W) - 5.9 (T) to f/18
Intelligent Zoom: 9.3x
Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 5.9x
Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 8.4x
Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 10.5x
|Focus Range||Wide: 11.81" (30 cm) - Infinity
Telephoto: 11.81" (30 cm) - Infinity
Wide Macro: 1.97" (5 cm) - Infinity
Tele Macro: 11.81" (30 cm) - Infinity
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 100-3200 (High Sensitivity Mode: 1600-6400)|
|Shutter||4 - 1/1300 second
15 - 30 secondsStarry Sky Mode
|Exposure Metering||Center-weighted, Multi, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual,
Programmed Auto, Shutter Priority
Compensation: -2 EV to +2 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
|Shooting Modes||3D Photo
Handheld Night Shot
One Point Color
Toy Camera Effect
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Daylight, Incandescent, Shade, White Balance Adjustment, White Set|
|Burst Rate||Up to 10 fps at 16.1 MP for up to 7
Up to 40 fps at 5 MP
Up to 60 fps at 2.5 MP
|Self Timer||2 Seconds, 10 Seconds|
Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
|Maximum Effective Flash Range||Wide: 0.98 - 18.37' (0.3 - 5.6 m)
Telephoto: 0.98 - 10.17' (0.3 - 3.1 m)
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC/PAL|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080: 60 fps, 30 fps, 30 fps
1280 x 720: 60 fps, 30 fps
640 x 480: 30 fps
|Video Clip Length||Up to 45 Minutes|
|Audio Recording||Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo|
|Screen||3.0" LCD Rear Screen (460,000 pixels)|
|Connectivity||AV / USB Multi, AV Output, HDMI D (Micro)|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, 802.11b/g/n built-in|
|Waterproofing||43.0' (13.1 m)|
|Battery||Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery Pack, 3.6 VDC, 1250 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||AC Adapter (Included)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.3 x 2.7 x 1.1" / 10.9 x 6.9 x 2.8 cm|
|Weight||7.54 oz / 214 g With Battery and Memory Card|