Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ300 Digital Camera
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ300 (FZ300) is the successor to the LUMIX FZ200
(FZ200), which amazed the world with its outstanding lens performance with
full range F2.8 aperture (35mm camera equivalent: 25-600mm). Expanding on
the innovation of the FZ200, the LUMIX FZ300 is also capable of 4K ultra
high definition which enables 4K Photo and 4K video recording.
The stunningly fast F2.8 aperture with 600mm which makes it possible to clearly capture moving subjects at a high shutter speed even at a great distance has not been achieved by any digital compact camera except for the LUMIX FZ200. The splash and dust proof capability make the LUMIX FZ300 the all-around great camera for sports, outdoor and events.
The 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor and the new Venus Engine image processor enable users to shoot high quality images even at higher sensitivity, recording up to ISO 6400 with higher resolution and superior color reproduction.
4K is the advanced definition of video imagery that boasts stunning detail. The LUMIX FZ300 is capable of recording smooth, high-resolution QFHD 4K video in 3840x2160 at 30p (60Hz) or 24p in MP4. Taking advantage of 4K video recording performance, users can capture fleeting photo opportunities at 30 fps in 8-megapixel equivalent resolution. Three new, exclusive functions are newly integrated to capture very brief or unexpected photo opportunities; 4K Burst Shooting, 4K Burst S/S (Start/Stop) and 4K Pre-burst. These functions help capture images without missing that spur-of-the-moment shot, by grabbing the exact frame you want out of a 4K burst file. To enhance the 4K shooting experience an upgraded touch screen has been added.
The LUMIX's popular FZ series pack a powerful optical zoom and superior controllability including manual operation for photo and video recording. The LUMIX FZ300 integrates a large, bright 1,440K-dot OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) LVF (Live View Finder) with approx.100% field of view in 4:3 aspect ratio. It boasts 0.7x magnification and astonishingly high contrast at 10,000:1 together with excellent color reproduction.
For even faster response and higher mobility, the LUMIX FZ300 integrates the DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology to achieve ultra-high-speed AF of approx. 0.09 sec. It contributes to high speed burst shooting at 12 fps. With Wi-Fi® connectivity, users can connect the camera to their smartphone / tablet to expand the flexibility in shooting/storing/sharing images.
The LUMIX FZ300 has been developed to be the ultimate hybrid compact camera, integrating outstanding optical performance of 25-600mm F2.8 high speed lens in a splash/dust-proof rugged design.
- 4K Video and 4K Photo - Capture THAT MOMENT: THAT MOMENT you want to remember can occur at any time, and Panasonic's exclusive 4K PHOTO technology uses 30 frames per second in high resolution 4K Ultra HD Video to extract them as photos. You'll never miss THAT MOMENT again.
- 4K Photo Modes - Free Your Creativity: The 4K Photo function can be used in three different modes, all allowing you to capture that perfect moment at a high burst rate of 30 frames / photos per second
- 4K Video - More Detail Than Full HD: 4K video delivers a far more intense viewing experience that is four times larger* than Full HD, resulting in a much higher level of detail.
- 25-600mm Zoom with Full-Range F2.8 Aperture: The 25-600mm LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens features full-range F2.8.for enhanced low light shooting throughout the entire zoom range.
- Splashproof / Dustproof Rugged Design: The LUMIX FZ300 features a splashproof / dustproof rugged design with tight seals on every joint, dial and button, so it stands up to harsh weather conditions and challenging environments-from a marshy jungle to a windy desert.
- High Speed Auto Focusing with DFD Technology: Panasonic's Depth-From-Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology instantly calculates the distance between foreground and background and quickly brings thesubject into focus in one fast, continuous movement. In addition, continuous focus stability is enhanced when shooting video.
- 5-axis Correction / Tilt Correction: 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer Plus)* reduces blur from one-handed video shooting by compensating for 5 types of movement. The Level Shot Function detects the horizon line and maintains it, even if the camera is tilted
- High Image Quality-Even in Low Light Conditions: The 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS Sensor in combination with the Venus Engine excels in diffraction compensation, yielding images that are crisp and free from artifacts associated with small aperture settings.
- Everything in the Right Place: The LUMIX FZ300 features a snug, hand-fitting grip and an intuitive level of operation. The rear/side dials control the main aperture and shutter speed settings. Settings can also be assigned to four function buttons.* In addition, a side lever on the left side of the lens barrel improveslens control.
- 1,440k-dot, 0.7x Large OLED LVF: The LUMIX FZ300 comes with a high-resolution (1,440k-dot) OLED Live View Finder which affords high visibility thanks to a 10,000:1 contrast ratio and high 0.7x magnification (35mm camera equivalent).
- 3.0-inch Free-angle, Touch Panel Rear: The 1040k-dot rear monitor boasts tilt and swivel capability, making it more comfortable even for vertical composition. Plus, its touch control allows you toquickly set focus just by touching the subject on the screen.
- Unwire Your Creativity via Wi-Fi: The LUMIX FZ300 can be controlled remotely by using the Panasonic Image App on your Wi-Fi enabled smartphone or tablet. View the image, set the focus, or release the shutter from a distance, and then transfer images for sharing on social media.
- In-Camera RAW Data Development: The LUMIX FZ300 can shoot images in RAW-format and even develop them inside the camera.
- Close-up Macro Shooting: Capture stunning macro shots with a minimum focusing distance of 1cm.
- 12 fps Burst Shooting: The FZ300 features high speed burst shooting of 12 frames per seconds at full resolution.
- Creative Panorama: The Creative Panorama function allows you to create dynamic panoramic photos by simply panning the camera.
- High Speed Video in HD: You can record high-speed videos at 120 fps in HD quality or 240 fps in VGA quality and play them back in dramatic slow motion.
- Flexible, Expandability Options: The LUMIX FZ300 can be combined with the DMW-FL580L External Flash, the DMW-MS2 Stereo/Shotgun Microphone, the DMW-LT55 Tele Conversion Lens, DMW-LC55 Close-up Lens and many other accessories.