Used Nikon TC-20EII 2x Teleconverter
For orders that qualify, FREE Expedited Shipping is available. Orders must be over $49.00 (excluding any discounts, tax and shipping costs) are have a shipping address within the contiguous 48 United States. FREE Shipping is not applicable for any international orders. More information about our international shipping policies can be obtained in our help center.
Excellent to Mint
This Nikon teleconverter is compatible with the following AF-S Nikkor lenses:
AF-S 80-200mm f/2.8D ED-IF, AF-S 300mm f/2.8D ED-IF (II), AF-S 300mm f/4D ED-IF, AF-S 400mm f/2.8D ED-IF (II), AF-S 500mm f/4D ED-IF (II) and AF-S 600mm f/4D ED-IF (II) Autofocus not possible with AF-S 500mm f/4D ED-IF (II) and AF-S 600mm f/4D ED-IF (II).
- 2X Teleconverter designed for use with AF-S and AF-I Nikkor lenses
- Increases focal length by 100% - 2X
- Reduces lens aperture by two f-stops
- 7 elements in 6 group lens construction assures highest picture quality
- Full aperture metering with compatible cameras
- Autofocusing possible when used with D1, D1X, D1H, F5, F100, N80 and N65 AF SLR Cameras
- Nikon Integrated Coating reduces flare and ghosting
|Construction||6 Groups/ 7 Elements|
FX in DX crop mode
|Dimensions (Length x Diameter)||2.2 x 2.6 in.|